Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Ohh woww! That's amazing, I got picked for Urdu, so I continued with that, we only have the options of French or Urdu. & Mashallah.
    Aw Thank you, it's just an extra GCSE so i thought hmm why not try it, it'll look good in CVs as well

I would never pick French if i was you, i hate french

ReputationRep:
    Yupp! At least I have one A* haha
    Same, although my second best subject is Maths.I would love to say I've got 2 but you never know what that second paper has to offer.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh woww! That's amazing, I got picked for Urdu, so I continued with that, we only have the options of French or Urdu. & Mashallah.
    Aw Thank you, it's just an extra GCSE so i thought hmm why not try it, it'll look good in CVs as well you are lucky you didn't pick French, i hate french

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, you're one heck of a clever person!
    Thank you, to be honest I have put a lot of effort into my learning since year 10 by joining this private school with people who are struggling or having same difficulties as me, I had learned where I was going wrong, I tried to develop as you know people can be lazy, I actually figured a theory about the mind, "memory is improved as more things are learned, if this learning stops, memory is lost after a short term and maybe forgotten if not focused on". <- one of my teachers had told me this, so I constantly read things to remember them more whether it be day by day, week by week or month by month I will always remember as it will help me in life afterwards. <- this makes things less harder, you can trust me on this (it works 100% whether your clever or not)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Aw Thank you, it's just an extra GCSE so i thought hmm why not try it, it'll look good in CVs as well

I would never pick French if i was you, i hate french
    I didn't haha, my friend got picked for it though. Haha, feel sorry for her but I can't bear but laugh went she speaks it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Same, although my second best subject is Maths.I would love to say I've got 2 but you never know what that second paper has to offer.
    True

ReputationRep:
    I didn't haha, my friend got picked for it though. Haha, feel sorry for her but I can't bear but laugh went she speaks it lol
    Oops i send it twice for some reason, apologies

ReputationRep:
    Yupp! At least I have one A* haha
    Haha, it's really fun being able to 'accurately' predict one of your grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StandardBrain)
    Thank you, to be honest I have put a lot of effort into my learning since year 10 by joining this private school with people who are struggling or having same difficulties as me, I had learned where I was going wrong, I tried to develop as you know people can be lazy, I actually figured a theory about the mind, "memory is improved as more things are learned, if this learning stops, memory is lost after a short term and maybe forgotten if not focused on". <- one of my teachers had told me this, so I constantly read things to remember them more whether it be day by day, week by week or month by month I will always remember as it will help me in life afterwards. <- this makes things less harder, you can trust me on this (it works 100% whether your clever or not)
    Oh wow.

ReputationRep:
    Oops i send it twice for some reason, apologies
    Dw lol it's fine! No need to apologise hun

ReputationRep:
    Yes i agree on the theory. The more you learn, the more you'll get better at things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Haha, it's really fun being able to 'accurately' predict one of your grades.
    LOOL Ikr,

ReputationRep:
    Dw lol it's fine! No need to apologise hun
    Hehe, french is so annoying especialy i nthe listening exam, you don't even know/ hear what the people is talking :/

ReputationRep:
    Tasnia'x hamza772000 StandardBrain Love you guys, sorry, but I've really got to go, ima revise for RS tomorow I'll speak to you lovely people tomorow!

ReputationRep:
    I am in sort of a similar position as you, being with people who aren't exactly too bothered about GCSE's has had a massive impact on me.

ReputationRep:
    Tasnia'x hamza772000 StandardBrain Love you guys, sorry, but I've really got to go, ima revise for RS tomorow I'll speak to you lovely people tomorow!
    Aw, okay Bye'bye best of luck in your exam :p:H

ReputationRep:
    Goodbye and Goodluck.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Is anyone doing the wjec russia paper next tuesday? If so... do you have any good websites or links? Much appreciated!
    THANKYOU
    hope everyones exam went fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaithKG)
    Hey,
    Is anyone doing the wjec russia paper next tuesday? If so... do you have any good websites or links? Much appreciated!
    THANKYOU
    hope everyones exam went fine
    Oooh me, I'm doing is next week,
    How did you find Germany paper,
    Maybe BBC Bitesize

ReputationRep:
    Yes i agree on the theory. The more you learn, the more you'll get better at things.
    Another tip, if you are doing your RS exam, please do not go off topic, look at the question, see what it is asking you to do, if you want to underline the important parts in the question, for example:

"Religious offences are the worst offences in history as it results in karma"
    This statement suggests Religions should never be offended or a bad outcome will take place.
    Do you agree? Explain your opinion and Religious arguments and use an historical example(s). (5 marks)

So in this question, it actually helps you how to answer this question:
    -> Do you agree? = Yes or No then why you agree or disagree (never sit on the fence)
    -> Religious arguments: Which Religious argument supports your idea? (explain how it does)
    -> Religious arguments 2: Which Religious argument supports your idea? (explain how it does)
    -> Historical example: ??? <- your choice
    -> At the end if your not sure on whether your answer will get you the full marks then add another reason why you agree and another Religious argument of your choice to support your point.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.