What do you want now? :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :erm:?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After months and months of executing a 6 month plan that took up most of your months in 6th form, you finally work up the courage to ask your crush out. Helped partly by the fact that it was a blisteringly hot summer's day, and by the fact that she had been crushing on you for some time now, with you working your magic on her (no, not that molvi ji stuff :hand:), you go to Starbucks for some iced tea, and end up ordering something else.

As fate would have it, there's just the one table in the corner of the shop right by the window, as if you didn't need any more pressure!

"What do you want?" you asked.

"What do you want?" she replied.

"What do you want?" you giggled. 'Oh crap, I'm nervous', you thought.

"Alright, I think we'll be here forever. How about we both say what we want at the same time, even though'll it'll make no sense?" she suggested.

"Alright...1...2...3.....moc ha frappucino!"

"Mocha frappucino!" she said in unison.

Before she can offer to pay for half, you chivalrously rush up to the counter and pay for them, while she slips some money into your bag. You return with the drinks and talk about summer plans, what animal you would be if you could be and whatever else hip youths talk about these days.

"So... do you have any pets?" you enquired, stirring your frappucino with your straw.

"Yes.. these two lovely cats... Basil and Oregano."

"Basil! Basil! Basil!" you squeal in your best Sybil Fawlty impression.

She smiles politely, and you apologise. "Sorry, it's just.. yes... anyway, I love cats! We have to have a playdate sometime, it'll be clawsome!"

This time, she giggles and snorts out her mocha on your t-shirt.

"I am so sorry! I.. haha." She grabbed some napkins and dealt with the mess.

You're still laughing about it as you leave and go to pick up your cats and visit hers, and the day pretty much looks like this: :emog: :emog: :emog: :emog:

It all goes swimmingly and you move houses from time to time with a sense of wanderlust before settling in London, becoming the CEO of a technology company as well as expanding your own business, and having plenty of time to visit your mum and have some tea every weekend. :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    SeanFM do me, do me!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After months and months of executing a 6 month plan that took up most of your months in 6th form, you finally work up the courage to ask your crush out. Helped partly by the fact that it was a blisteringly hot summer's day, and by the fact that she had been crushing on you for some time now, with you working your magic on her (no, not that molvi ji stuff :hand:), you go to Starbucks for some iced tea, and end up ordering something else.

As fate would have it, there's just the one table in the corner of the shop right by the window, as if you didn't need any more pressure!

"What do you want?" you asked.

"What do you want?" she replied.

"What do you want?" you giggled. 'Oh crap, I'm nervous', you thought.

"Alright, I think we'll be here forever. How about we both say what we want at the same time, even though'll it'll make no sense?" she suggested.

"Alright...1...2...3.....moc ha frappucino!"

"Mocha frappucino!" she said in unison.

Before she can offer to pay for half, you chivalrously rush up to the counter and pay for them, while she slips some money into your bag. You return with the drinks and talk about summer plans, what animal you would be if you could be and whatever else hip youths talk about these days.

"So... do you have any pets?" you enquired, stirring your frappucino with your straw.

"Yes.. these two lovely cats... Basil and Oregano."

"Basil! Basil! Basil!" you squeal in your best Sybil Fawlty impression.

She smiles politely, and you apologise. "Sorry, it's just.. yes... anyway, I love cats! We have to have a playdate sometime, it'll be clawsome!"

This time, she giggles and snorts out her mocha on your t-shirt.

"I am so sorry! I.. haha." She grabbed some napkins and dealt with the mess.

You're still laughing about it as you leave and go to pick up your cats and visit hers, and the day pretty much looks like this: :emog: :emog: :emog: :emog:

It all goes swimmingly and you move houses from time to time with a sense of wanderlust before settling in London, becoming the CEO of a technology company as well as expanding your own business, and having plenty of time to visit your mum and have some tea every weekend. :chaplin:
    This was brilliant!! :rofl: Thank you Sean :lol: thank you a lot :toofunny:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    me me pls SeanFM :mmm:
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I already have a SO, but amuse me for shits and giggles, SeanFM.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Do me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You meet a lady with a moderately pointy chin, and hit it off at first sight. She's in the pub with some mates that are trying to impress her, watching a Liverpool game. While she does like watching it and following the team, she feels a bit suffocated by her laddish friends and you're at a table with your wingman, who leaves as you give the signal to do so.

"Can I buy you a drink?" you offer.

"Glass of red wine, please. Because you know.. the reds? "

"Ha! You're a riot" you exclaim, slapping your knee in an exaggerated fashion.

" that was awful and you know it. But really, I think you're attractive. Look at those biceps, those triceps.. if I'm lucky, I may be able to see your quadriceps " she winked. "You must do a bit of rowing, a bit of running.. a bit of everything, really!"

"Woah.. you're short, sweet and short, sweet and to the point, I like it."

"What do you say we blow this joint and have some dinner someplace else?" she suggests.

"Pffft. Who wants to pay money at a restaurant when I can make you some lovely five spice duck at home? "

"You cook as well? Keep this up and you'll never walk alone."

You turn around to an invisible camera and wink, before walking off into the distance, arm in arm. Your friend comes back and helps himself to some red wine.

Fastforward, you end up going to Brazil to do some sightseeing, backpacking and getting tans on the beach, plus a bit of surfing at a resort for just the two of you. She falls off a couple of times at the start but you have fun anyway.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler: Show

ReputationRep:
    Try mee
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Meeeee (hopefully next year in sick form:ahee::sexface: )

Your small font is futile whilst I'm on this ancient tsr app

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In your first year of sick form:ahee::sexface: you meet a girl in your Maths class who is 'not chinese' - South Korean, in fact, and she is 'beauts'. Silky black hair, doe-eyed and 5'2" of pure awesomeness. You retreat back into your shell for the first few weeks, unsure of what to do or say. 'Today is going to be the day I talk to her', you tell yourself each day. You wait and wait for a day where she's on her own and make your move, but it never comes. Much to your annoyance, she is always surrounded by a group of friends and you look on hopelessly.

You try 'acting up' in class to get her attention, talking about 'penis butter' and 'toasting brown bread' and trying to get her to speak but she says nothing and cracks on with her work, and you feel a bit deflated. Weeks and weeks pass by, hoping that she'll come and talk to you about something, anything, but time goes by. You don't feel stressed out by AS exams because you work consistently throughout the year, but not so much that you don't have any free time. No, you still watch your TV shows and even pop over to Vietnam and sleep during the day as it is simply too hot to do anything.

Naturellement, you get an A in Maths, having done so much hard work throughout the year, and you're thinking about dropping it. You hear that the girl got a B but is staying on to do A2, so you stick with it for now. A few weeks go by before you actually talk to her, and it isn't as difficult as you'd thought. You offer to meet up with her and study Maths together in your local library, using the chance to try and sit as close to her as you possible can, do a bit of teasing and 'accidentally' touch her hand whilst trying to show her something.

Come spring, the weather gets better and you take these revision sessions to the park, and on one occasion a bird poops on you, but you both start laughing and don't stop for about 5 minutes. Passers by would think that you are mad!

You both 'forget' to bring your textbooks to one of the revision sessions and from then on, it's just turning into you two hanging out. And not just the park - you go to the cinema, have a cheeky nandos, ice skating.. the works. You even make her one of your rice dishes at home and she loves it.

Fastforward into the future, you move out of your parents' house and get a dog to celebrate your newfound freedom and honeymoon by travelling in East Asia.

The end.

ReputationRep:
    I like writing in small fonts.
    I like small fonts too. Please pick me

SeanFM if it's not too much trouble
    Especially with the backlog of people...oh well....I can wait :yep:

Me please. :ahee:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In your first year of sick form:ahee::sexface: you meet a girl in your Maths class who is 'not chinese' - South Korean, in fact, and she is 'beauts'. Silky black hair, doe-eyed and 5'2" of pure awesomeness. You retreat back into your shell for the first few weeks, unsure of what to do or say. 'Today is going to be the day I talk to her', you tell yourself each day. You wait and wait for a day where she's on her own and make your move, but it never comes. Much to your annoyance, she is always surrounded by a group of friends and you look on hopelessly.

You try 'acting up' in class to get her attention, talking about 'penis butter' and 'toasting brown bread' and trying to get her to speak but she says nothing and cracks on with her work, and you feel a bit deflated. Weeks and weeks pass by, hoping that she'll come and talk to you about something, anything, but time goes by. You don't feel stressed out by AS exams because you work consistently throughout the year, but not so much that you don't have any free time. No, you still watch your TV shows and even pop over to Vietnam and sleep during the day as it is simply too hot to do anything.

Naturellement, you get an A in Maths, having done so much hard work throughout the year, and you're thinking about dropping it. You hear that the girl got a B but is staying on to do A2, so you stick with it for now. A few weeks go by before you actually talk to her, and it isn't as difficult as you'd thought. You offer to meet up with her and study Maths together in your local library, using the chance to try and sit as close to her as you possible can, do a bit of teasing and 'accidentally' touch her hand whilst trying to show her something.

Come spring, the weather gets better and you take these revision sessions to the park, and on one occasion a bird poops on you, but you both start laughing and don't stop for about 5 minutes. Passers by would think that you are mad!

You both 'forget' to bring your textbooks to one of the revision sessions and from then on, it's just turning into you two hanging out. And not just the park - you go to the cinema, have a cheeky nandos, ice skating.. the works. You even make her one of your rice dishes at home and she loves it.

Fastforward into the future, you move out of your parents' house and get a dog to celebrate your newfound freedom and honeymoon by travelling in East Asia.

The end.

:rofl: a dog for ''pet'' purposes :hoppy:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    :rofl: a dog for ''pet'' purposes :hoppy:
    :naughty: yes, nothing else! :hmmm:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Do me. :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The truth is that you have already met him. Although you have never spoken to him, you really fancy him, and you're hoping that he'll say/do something. Who knows, maybe he's struggling to make a move because he's always around his friends and you yours, but it being the 21st century and you being a strong, independent woman who don't need no man anyway :hand: will make the first move at some point this year, so that you have the whole summer to actually hang out with him and get to know him.

He'll take you out for a picnic in Hyde Park when the weather is really lovely. He goes to lots of effort to do so, going as far to have a picnic basket with everything in it. He first produces some seedless strawberries and some condensed milk and puts the strawberries in a tub. Absolutely delicious, of course, but you don't like them :hide: so he has them all to himself. As you are just sitting there without anything to eat, he pulls out some muffins that he made that morning with milk chocolate chunks embedded in them.

"You know, your voice isn't that squeaky." he says,

"Oh, shut up." you say, flirtatiously and give him a light shove.

"It's a good thing that I was raised to never hit or shove a girl." he said.

"Good, it makes this easier for me then" you reply, before shoving him again, and you both roll onto the grass and you lie there with the sun shining from behind him as you get lost in his eyes, and your first kiss with him happens but I'd have to card myself if I were to go into more detail. Keep it PG13 and all of that. :hand:

What felt like a good few minutes must have been much longer, as the sun had set and people were coming around to clean the park. You get up and clean everything up, and at one point he accidentally steps on your foot, triggering an awful memory where some tosspot did the exact same thing not too long ago. A good end to a romantic evening.

Fastforward, you get one of those secular marriages and do your software developing whilst he works with hardware, and he makes your circuits go beep and boop through sporadic romantic gestures, weekends away as well as quiet nights in with some Domino's and curling up on the sofa and watching The Following.

The end

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The truth is that you have already met him. Although you have never spoken to him, you really fancy him, and you're hoping that he'll say/do something. Who knows, maybe he's struggling to make a move because he's always around his friends and you yours, but it being the 21st century and you being a strong, independent woman who don't need no man anyway :hand: will make the first move at some point this year, so that you have the whole summer to actually hang out with him and get to know him.

He'll take you out for a picnic in Hyde Park when the weather is really lovely. He goes to lots of effort to do so, going as far to have a picnic basket with everything in it. He first produces some seedless strawberries and some condensed milk and puts the strawberries in a tub. Absolutely delicious, of course, but you don't like them :hide: so he has them all to himself. As you are just sitting there without anything to eat, he pulls out some muffins that he made that morning with milk chocolate chunks embedded in them.

"You know, your voice isn't that squeaky." he says,

"Oh, shut up." you say, flirtatiously and give him a light shove.

"It's a good thing that I was raised to never hit or shove a girl." he said.

"Good, it makes this easier for me then" you reply, before shoving him again, and you both roll onto the grass and you lie there with the sun shining from behind him as you get lost in his eyes, and your first kiss with him happens but I'd have to card myself if I were to go into more detail. Keep it PG13 and all of that. :hand:

What felt like a good few minutes must have been much longer, as the sun had set and people were coming around to clean the park. You get up and clean everything up, and at one point he accidentally steps on your foot, triggering an awful memory where some tosspot did the exact same thing not too long ago. A good end to a romantic evening.

Fastforward, you get one of those secular marriages and do your software developing whilst he works with hardware, and he makes your circuits go beep and boop through sporadic romantic gestures, weekends away as well as quiet nights in with some Domino's and curling up on the sofa and watching The Following.

The end

Sean. I am laughing so hard right now :rofl:.

You basically just told me I've gonna have a shag in the park!!!! DEAD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice to see you've kept track of my life on here man .

edit: I'm crying, you stepping on my foot too :rofl: :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Sean. I am laughing so hard right now :rofl:.

You basically just told me I've gonna have a shag in the park!!!! DEAD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice to see you've kept track of my life on here man .
    No I didn't :hand: you imagined that yourself. It was just a kiss, ref!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    No I didn't :hand: you imagined that yourself. It was just a kiss, ref!
    So the kiss was a heated spicy one :sexface:. Cool thing man, thanks .

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.