Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LillyB14)
    The campus at Nottingham looks so pretty! Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Edinburgh, St Andrews, Birmingham, Bristol and Glasgow. All these offers people are getting are making me anxious to send off my application!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my supplementary written exercises for UCL 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LillyB14)
    Edinburgh, St Andrews, Birmingham, Bristol and Glasgow. All these offers people are getting are making me anxious to send off my application!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't be, once you send it off a huge weight gets lifted - you can do this girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemmajacobs)
    Don't be, once you send it off a huge weight gets lifted - you can do this girl!
    Ah then it's waiting time !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tmwilliams)
    Just sent off my supplementary written exercises for UCL 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    do all applicants get sent the written exercise or is it only applicants they are serious about ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollsdoug123)
    do all applicants get sent the written exercise or is it only applicants they are serious about ?
    I honestly was asking myself the same question... Have you applied to UCL too? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am applying, just haven't sent off my application yet. Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to take the written exercise. Is UCL your top choice ?
    I honestly was asking myself the same question... Have you applied to UCL too? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am applying, just haven't sent off my application yet. Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to take the written exercise. Is UCL your top choice ?
    I'm sure you'll get it! All of the British schools I applied to are kind of my first choice, I'm a student from Germany so my insurance choices are all German Unis 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemmajacobs)
    Thank you!! I heard from them on Friday - have you had any other offers yet? I am sure you'll here from Bristol soon, they're said to be quick repliers
    I applied 2 weeks ago this Thursday and have had an offer from York. I'm just a little anxious still but I do hope so Congrats, again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieaxon)
    I applied 2 weeks ago this Thursday and have had an offer from York. I'm just a little anxious still but I do hope so Congrats, again!
    congratulations for your offer from York, that is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll get it! All of the British schools I applied to are kind of my first choice, I'm a student from Germany so my insurance choices are all German Unis 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's cool, what other English universities did you apply for ?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's cool, what other English universities did you apply for ?
    The Courtauld, Oxford, St Andrews and Edinburgh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I applied for joint honours English and History of Art already but after looking at UCL I ended up emailing the admissions officer on a whim to see if I could somehow still apply 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjourhill)
    Guys, I applied for joint honours English and History of Art already but after looking at UCL I ended up emailing the admissions officer on a whim to see if I could somehow still apply 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ooooo good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from Leicester! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from Leicester! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here!! I think I'm going to put it as my insurance so I have a guaranteed back up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErinEloise)
    Same here!! I think I'm going to put it as my insurance so I have a guaranteed back up
    I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about it honestly, I still might have UEA as my back up. I visit Nottingham next week 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about it honestly, I still might have UEA as my back up. I visit Nottingham next week 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you get an unconditional offer from UEA or have you not heard back yet?
    Ooh that's so exciting! My visit day for Birmingham isn't until march and I'm still stuck between there and Sussex:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErinEloise)
    Did you get an unconditional offer from UEA or have you not heard back yet?
    Ooh that's so exciting! My visit day for Birmingham isn't until march and I'm still stuck between there and Sussex:/
    UEA said they'd give me an unconditional if I put them as my first choice. Yeah, it's so hard to choose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    UEA said they'd give me an unconditional if I put them as my first choice. Yeah, it's so hard to choose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in a similar position because Birmingham was originally going to be my insurance but if I firm with them it will be unconditional so I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.