Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    According to the unofficial markscheme i got 60 on paper 1 and 69 on paper 2.
    What grade do you think this would be???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gillz_777)
    According to the unofficial markscheme i got 60 on paper 1 and 69 on paper 2.
    What grade do you think this would be???
    I would say an A, but you never know..if they're really harsh with the boundaries it will be a very high B I reckon an A though.. Good luck and well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyjx)
    I would say an A, but you never know..if they're really harsh with the boundaries it will be a very high B I reckon an A though.. Good luck and well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh ok , hopefully they are not that harsh.

ReputationRep:
    I got 6 questions wrong on the non-calc paper and didn't award myself any working marks. I reckon I still got 80 though and if I dropped working marks elsewhere I'm hoping got those back with working marks on the ones I got wrong.

For the calculator paper I smashed it to bits. I only got two small things wrong. I worked out the car's value correctly but then for some inexplicable reason I said it had depreciated more than 50%. Arggghh!!!!! Is that just 1 mark lost?
    I also didn't get the algebraic fractions exactly right, but I did get them half right. So I should get 2 out of the 5 marks for that one. Everything else was spot on, but I may have not got full marks for working. I'm expecting 90+ on that paper.

Hoping it doesn't go much over 165 for an A* seeing as it was 155 last year.

ReputationRep:
    Is a B 120?

ReputationRep:
    I got 159 do u think it might be an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David.F)
    I got 159 do u think it might be an A*
    To be honest I doubt it. I think they'll raise it to at least 160+. But I got around the same as you so hopefully not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyjx)
    To be honest I doubt it. I think they'll raise it to at least 160+. But I got around the same as you so hopefully it is an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you think 64 in noncal and 70 in cal is?

ReputationRep:
    Is there an exam in november for core science edexcel
    I really need to know!

ReputationRep:
    I got 60 in paper 1 and 77 in paper 2 wat grade would this be ?

ReputationRep:
    i got around 55-56 on non calculator paper and 73-75 on calculator, so in total around 130, what grade is that guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelly432)
    i got around 55-56 on non calculator paper and 73-75 on calculator, so in total around 130, what grade is that guys?
    A well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debruyne)
    A well done!
    I really hope it is an A, if i am 1-2 marks from an A do you think they will give it?

ReputationRep:
    What grade do you think you'll need for an A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    What grade do you think you'll need for an A?
    i think it will be 127-130 for an A.

ReputationRep:
    i think it will be 127-130 for an A.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i got about 145 with extremely harsh marking, with points given for working out i think i would of gotten about 155, what do you think that is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightman09)
    i got about 145 with extremely harsh marking, with points given for working out i think i would of gotten about 155, what do you think that is?
    probably an A a few marks from an A*.

ReputationRep:
    probably an A a few marks from an A*.
    thanks, i need an , do you think im almost certain to get that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.