Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowers717)
    Unless maybe they just give you 0 for content?? They may award marks for the other 3 bands, who knows! Don't panick!
    They might do that, but I thought if you got 0 for content, you could only be in a maximum of one band higher for accuracy/vocab/complexity as well?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else finished their exams? Had English Lit yesterday and I'm free - it's such a weirdly amazing feeling

ReputationRep:
    The listening and reading were so difficult. ._. was fine with the essay though but had to rush as i had to go back to the question on Child Labour in India.

Was such a difficult paper...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La_magicienne)
    Anyone else finished their exams? Had English Lit yesterday and I'm free - it's such a weirdly amazing feeling
    same finished yday. freedomm.... loool cue 8 weeks of depression aha
    did u do eng lit ocr? i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennieee_)
    same finished yday. freedomm.... loool cue 8 weeks of depression aha
    did u do eng lit ocr? i did
    Yes I did OCR Eng Lit! I did King Lear and Tis Pity compared with Blake's Songs of Innocence/Experience - what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tilly5798)
    "Wir müssen beide Thesen genau betrachten" --> We must consider both topics equally
    Careful though, 'die These' = the hypothesis/proposition (plural: Thesen)
    'etwas genau betrachten' = take a close look at something / examine in detail

literally: We must take a close look at both hypotheses/propositions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La_magicienne)
    Yes I had my last exam today! It feels so weird! I don't have to feel guilty when I'm not revising something 😊.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do? ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy A x)
    How did everyone do? ☺
    Well Germ 3 went **** but got into my first choice uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowwhite659)
    Well Germ 3 went **** but got into my first choice uni!
    Congrats! Thats great. I think alot of people found unit 3 difficult. I thought it was harder than any of the past papers I had done

ReputationRep:
    Is German easier than French?
    Lots more people get the A* at A2?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have this paper or an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'm preparing for this exam this year, was just wondering if you guys remember any of the essay questions that were asked? I'm doing Berlin for my cultural topics and i'm really nervous - i'm so bad at history and this essay is going to be the difference in me getting into Uni and not :/ Also if you have any tips for the other sections?x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.