Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One thing that made you smile today? watch

ReputationRep:
    My dog. He says the funniest things sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    its not today, but there was one girl in my class that declared that she will bomb AQA headquarters when she is older with an army of teenagers, because of the Biology unit 1 exam that asked about drunk teenagers :lol:

It was really funny at that moment at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    My dog. He says the funniest things sometimes.
    give us an example

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayestar)
    give us an example
    He says 'I love you' a lot. He's a Malamute-Northern Inuit crossbreed, so he's very talkative. Makes a lot of Chewbacca type noises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    He says 'I love you' a lot. He's a Malamute-Northern Inuit crossbreed, so he's very talkative. Makes a lot of Chewbacca type noises.
    awww that's so sweet! I rly want a dog too when i am older!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    my desire for dogs has increased again... :love:

ReputationRep:
    I've been feeling really low for a while, so the little things trigger a small burst of happiness. I found my teddy bear that I've had for over 10 years, and because I've been looking for it for over a month, it honestly filled me with so much joy. I have an attachment to my teddy bears, and I have no idea why... I guess they comfort me? Oh and my bf having more faith in me than I do, but I've been so low and ill lately, so I think his faith is a little misguided (but it still makes me happy).

ReputationRep:
    I was really dreading my exam tomorrow and one of my closest friends sent me the most wonderful, encouraging message - it was exactly what I needed. Feelin' a little less like having a meltdown, good friends are such a blessing :3
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Being told I was the best in my Media class, don't know if I should be insulted or happy.

ReputationRep:
    Ruining my perfect attendance for 2yrs this morning, as I could not be bothered to get out of bed anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Bought a Jess Glynne ticket today, for a gig 3 days after my Birthday x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My bf bought me some Yankee candles :love:

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123's GIFs :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Amellia123's GIFs :lol:
    Just because of the huge abundance of them :lol: Well glad you actually found them amusing, would have been a tad disappointed if they hadn't!

ReputationRep:
    I actually think this thread is a wonderful idea - yesterday I was totally consumed by depression, read this thread and remembered that even on the worst days, something can make you happy at least for a while. Today, that made me happy.

Also, I found out my Grandad watches this show The Mysteries of Laura because it reminds him of me (my name's really Laura). Made me smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Just because of the huge abundance of them :lol: Well glad you actually found them amusing, would have been a tad disappointed if they hadn't!
    And the fact that your speech for them was actually really appropriate :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    And the fact that your speech for them was actually really appropriate :lol:
    Hahaha :lol: What can I say - had some free time to muck about on google :rofl: JT has a such a dumb face its funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Waking up to realise A-Levels are over after finishing my last A2 exam yesterday! Bring on a 13-week summer

ReputationRep:
    My exams finish in 3 days so excited
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Having a long lie in for the first time in ages. Only just woke up 15 mins ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MMUUSSSIIIICCCCC as always

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.