Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

S15 – Statement of Intent from Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    This is deflecting an issue, love could be switched for like, you do not like the free market, nor have conservative views, I am helping you out here, become an independent, or join the refugee party.
    The fact that you have to had ignored my entire voting record and everything that ive said since joining to make that statement doesn't bode well for your claim.

Im not going to entertain this, I'm going to continue being facetious because at this point i feel like doing anything else would be a wasted opportunity to take the piss out of you and your good old pal Jammy for being some of the worst people ive ever engaged with. Its really no wonder that you're still here given your attitude, im really not surprised at all that youve struggled to find a life outside of this place.

Why dont you just grow up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    The fact that you have to had ignored my entire voting record and everything that ive said since joining to make that statement doesn't bode well for your claim.

Im not going to entertain this, I'm going to continue being facetious because at this point i feel like doing anything else would be a wasted opportunity to take the piss out of you and your good old pal Jammy for being some of the worst people ive ever engaged with. Its really no wonder that you're still here given your attitude, im really not surprised at all that youve struggled to find a life outside of this place.

Why dont you just grow up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The feelings mutual, at least the others only assert their position once, maybe once again when challenged. Although your emotions are clear given that you can't find the apostrophe or capitalise.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    The feelings mutual, at least the others only assert their position once, maybe once again when challenged. Although your emotions are clear given that you can't find the apostrophe or capitalise.
    *feeling's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    *feeling's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    touche
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This statement of intent is in cessation.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The non-legislative provisions of this statement of intent have passed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.