Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RefusedAccess)
    I can think of two possibilities depending on how AQA will assess this question this year;

1) you will get 2/3 due to the question asking to explain and then conclude with increase or decrease in one answer box. Typically they have two answer boxes, one for the conclusion, second for the explanation, hence if this the case you should get 2/3

2) they specify 'If dH negative, then answer must conclude increase in solubility. If state decrease, then CE 0/3.

I personally think it will be the former, so you should get 2/3, or at least I hope you do, best of luck either way!
    Thank-you !

AQA are normally harsh so I will expect the worse! Phahah!!

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering you know for the environmental advantage of fuel cells, I put down less CO2 is released into atmosphere(because I was thinking along the lines that the hydrogen comes from burning fossil fuels for electrolysis)
    Is it strictly NO CO2 produced as the answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DDan123)
    I was just wondering you know for the environmental advantage of fuel cells, I put down less CO2 is released into atmosphere(because I was thinking along the lines that the hydrogen comes from burning fossil fuels for electrolysis)
    Is it strictly NO CO2 produced as the answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ngl your answer is a bit convoluted but i think you got the mark even though the reasoning was incorrect

less/no co2 produced by hydrogen fuel cell (in comparison with conventional combustion engines) is the idea i think they want for the mark, so you got it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hi-zen-berg)
    Ngl your answer is a bit convoluted but i think you got the mark even though the reasoning was incorrect

less/no co2 produced by hydrogen fuel cell (in comparison with conventional combustion engines) is the idea i think they want for the mark, so you got it
    Cheers mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.