Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would like a paragraph from me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Aww thanks 😊 you've got a good memory
    No worries!
    Thankyou!
    You up for a chat at somepoint? I wouldn't mind getting to know you tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    No worries!
    Thankyou!
    You up for a chat at somepoint? I wouldn't mind getting to know you tbh.
    Feel free to dm whenever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Feel free to dm whenever
    Excellent! Thankyou!
    I'm going to sleep now but I shall dm you later!
    Night!

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    Namita!
    You repped my blog which instantly makes you awesome! But then we interacted afterwards and that made you even more awesome!
    But what ive learnt about you so far is that youre a kind and very funny user! You take pride in making sure that people are ok and help them out if they are feeling down! Most people would just ignore people but not you!
    Alongside this, you like to have fun! Makung people laugh is what you do and you do it well! Making me laugh is a skill you have! I hope to continue interacting in the future
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apologies for this being late. I take responsibility for it!
    Aw FireFreezer
    :jumphug:

You're an awesome guy :yep: and your blogs are even more awesome! :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Forgiven for such a lovely paragraph :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Aw FireFreezer

You're an awesome guy :yep: and your blogs are even more awesome! :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Forgiven for such a lovely paragraph :mmm:

Aww Thankyou!! Thanks!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Phew haha!

ReputationRep:
    Meeee! If you're not completely typed out of ideas now.. :rip:

ReputationRep:
    Could I have one please although you probably have no idea who I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Heyyyy!!! I apologize for this being late!
    Did you see my VM? I wished you a happy birthday!
    How was your bday btw?

But paragraph time!!!
    Youre an inspiration to us all (especially me)! You manage to fight the devil named ocd, you dont let it get in the way and most importantly, you live your life!! I cant tell you how proud i am that you manage this! I most certainly do not!
    Youre extremely helpful to others around here. Your presence in the MHSS just shows how much pride you take in helping others, its an admirable quality you have and i wish others had this too! Everyone always feels better after reading your response you left to them.
    Youre also a very intelligent young lady! You know what youre doing when it comes to writing too! Your blog is magnificent and extremely well written!
    You also have a superb sense of humour! You love to have a good time alongside your helpful side and it just shows what an amazing character you are! Youve made me laugh a lot and i thankyou greatly for that, but i thankyou on behalf of the whole tsr community! Its a much better place when youre around!
    Thank you so much for the quote and VM! I only just got them since I don't get notifications on the app and I haven't been on my laptop a lot in the last few days I had a great bday thanks, being 24 ain't so bad :laugh:

Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Thank you so much for the quote and VM! I only just got them since I don't get notifications on the app and I haven't been on my laptop a lot in the last few days I had a great bday thanks, being 24 ain't so bad :laugh:

Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries!!
    Ah i see, thats fine!
    Im glad to hear it! You deserve a nice day all about you!
    Youre still young! Enjoy it! :yep:

Its ok, i mean all of it!

ReputationRep:
    hey can i have a paragraph ?

ReputationRep:
    i'd be interested in what you would have to say about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    MEEE!! :yep:
    Your turn! Apologies for it being late, no excuses all my fault.
    But I'm here now!

Tasnia we've interacted a little and already I can tell that you're a super nice and fun person to chat to! You are interested in how others are feeling and have taken interest in what they are interested in too! This shows that you are an extremely caring person and like to make sure that people enjoy your chatting experience (it's impossible not to enjoy it with you because you're just so fun to chat to!)
    But you're also funny too! You can make others laugh whilst having an interesting convo with them, this shows that you are very interesting and have many different things to say and are full of ideas too!!
    That's about all I can say for now, but keep it up and you will be adored here!

ReputationRep:
    Am I too late? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Hi there I would like one, if you can write one
    Hey! Apologies for the lateness, my bad no excuses
    But I'm here now and it's your turn for a paragraph!

IKEAPanda, I have a feeling you like IKEA and Panda's!?
    This already shows you're an interesting character as those are not things that you would usually put together and you've gone, why not let's do it! And I respect you for that!
    I've seen you around a little bit now and I can report nothing but positive things! You're a very interesting Panda to talk too because you have many interesting things to talk about and conversing is a great skill of yours!
    Yet you are funny too! Not just a great conversationalist but a TSR comedian! We have lots of comedians here but you stand out because you're different. This is great because uniqueness is the best way to get noticed, and you've done exactly that! You're not just unique but very funny too! You can always put a smile on my face!
    That's all I can say for now!
    Keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Am I too late? :hmmmm:
    Not at all! You can comment anytime you like!

Undercxver, we've never interacted on here before (well not to my knowledge anyway) but I've seen plenty of you on here.
    You're an interesting character, and I like what I see.
    You know your stuff and can help out at any time, any place!
    You're intelligence is envied by many (including me) and that only going to grow over time!
    But what I know you for mostly is your conversation skills and funny posts!
    You can keep a conversation going forever (which is a skill that many, including me, lack), this is a good thing to have. But what makes it even better is that you're genuinely interesting! None of your posts are ever dull! They are always intriguing to read and I always feel privellaged to have posted in a thread you have!
    You're also very funny and have made me laugh on numerous occasions! Even during the toughest times you can put a smile on my face!
    You are truely an amazing human! We need more of you in the world!
    Keep it up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Me yes please
    Apologies for the late response, no excuses, it's my fault!
    So let's begin!

AngryRedHead, First off I want to say thanks for helping me out in my bullying presentation thread. I really appreciate it!
    That just shows that you're a helpful person who takes pride in helping others (something not a lot of people seem to have nowadays!). I seriously respect you for that because you genuinely are an awesome person! People are always satisfied with the advice that you give and that must be a massive confidence booster for you!
    But alongside your helpful side there's your funny chatty side! This side of you is very entertaining, although your username does suggest that you're angry (which I've not seen yet).
    Your conversational skills are second to none which is awesome (just like you) and proves that you know what you're doing when it comes to chatting and keeping people entertained.
    You're funny side is (for me) one of the best on TSR! You're magnificent at making me laugh and are able to do it with relative ease!
    You are brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Not at all! You can comment anytime you like!

Undercxver, we've never interacted on here before (well not to my knowledge anyway) but I've seen plenty of you on here.
    You're an interesting character, and I like what I see.
    You know your stuff and can help out at any time, any place!
    You're intelligence is envied by many (including me) and that only going to grow over time!
    But what I know you for mostly is your conversation skills and funny posts!
    You can keep a conversation going forever (which is a skill that many, including me, lack), this is a good thing to have. But what makes it even better is that you're genuinely interesting! None of your posts are ever dull! They are always intriguing to read and I always feel privellaged to have posted in a thread you have!
    You're also very funny and have made me laugh on numerous occasions! Even during the toughest times you can put a smile on my face!
    You are truely an amazing human! We need more of you in the world!
    Keep it up!!
    This was so sweet! I never expected you to be able to say so much. Thank you, and you too do seem like an interesting person.

I hope I see you around on other threads.

ReputationRep:
    Can I get a paragraph please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Apologies for the lateness, my bad no excuses
    But I'm here now and it's your turn for a paragraph!

IKEAPanda, I have a feeling you like IKEA and Panda's!?
    This already shows you're an interesting character as those are not things that you would usually put together and you've gone, why not let's do it! And I respect you for that!
    I've seen you around a little bit now and I can report nothing but positive things! You're a very interesting Panda to talk too because you have many interesting things to talk about and conversing is a great skill of yours!
    Yet you are funny too! Not just a great conversationalist but a TSR comedian! We have lots of comedians here but you stand out because you're different. This is great because uniqueness is the best way to get noticed, and you've done exactly that! You're not just unique but very funny too! You can always put a smile on my face!
    That's all I can say for now!
    Keep it up!
    No worries, it's perfectly fine

Haha yes, I do love IKEA and pandas

Aww thank you so much, that means a lot I never really saw myself in this way but I love that you and other people do Thanks for an amazing paragraph, you are generally an incredible person and I hope to see you around more on here, and if you need cheering up, then I'm here:jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

ReputationRep:
    Your turn! Apologies for it being late, no excuses all my fault.
    But I'm here now!

Tasnia we've interacted a little and already I can tell that you're a super nice and fun person to chat to! You are interested in how others are feeling and have taken interest in what they are interested in too! This shows that you are an extremely caring person and like to make sure that people enjoy your chatting experience (it's impossible not to enjoy it with you because you're just so fun to chat to!)
    But you're also funny too! You can make others laugh whilst having an interesting convo with them, this shows that you are very interesting and have many different things to say and are full of ideas too!!
    That's about all I can say for now, but keep it up and you will be adored here!

Hehe No worries.

Aww, So sweet.
    And Yaaaaaas That is sooo TRUE!!!
    Thaaaank you so much. x

Your Amazing!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.