Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

YR11s!! What are you doing now your GCSEs are over? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Random trips out with my friends until I go on NCS which should be fun!

Ella_08 How did you find P7? Also, when's your NCS and do you know where you're spending the first week? I believe mine is in the Peak District

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmald583)
    Random trips out with my friends until I go on NCS which should be fun!

Ella_08 How did you find P7? Also, when's your NCS and do you know where you're spending the first week? I believe mine is in the Peak District
    Nice! Glad to see someone is doing something active too aha. P7 was a complete blur tbh, i was like 80% clueless but I got through it and yourself? I live close to the peak district ^.^ but i'm going up to Scotland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjellytot14)
    This was me last summer after I finished year 11 myself. 11 weeks (or however long you have off) can seem like a long time to spend not doing much, especially after being used to the hectic daily routine of school. Assuming you're going to sixth form or college, that is only around 2 months away, so even if you feel like you don't have a purpose now, you will soon. In the mean time, try to relax because you deserve it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to do some volunteering (hopefully) and go on a clinical placement towards the end if get the place. Until then go on holiday, read, watch youtubers, go shopping, watch starwars and get excited to start sixth form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphire79)
    I'm going to do some volunteering (hopefully) and go on a clinical placement towards the end if get the place. Until then go on holiday, read, watch youtubers, go shopping, watch starwars and get excited to start sixth form
    That seems gr8! Hope you get the place most of your plans are indoors which is good considering there's no sun...ever :s:

ReputationRep:
    same im going ncs but i think i regret it now cos its going to take up a long time

Im also doing a lot of work experience, may as well build my CV.

Binge watch loads of shows, currently its brooklyn nine nine, arrow, the walking dead and daredevil as well as movieeees

ReputationRep:
    I have no plans apart from prom tonight, but should be working at St Wilfrids soon which will be good for med school experience

ReputationRep:
    currently on my way to NCS 😝

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datboii)
    same im going ncs but i think i regret it now cos its going to take up a long time

Im also doing a lot of work experience, may as well build my CV.

Binge watch loads of shows, currently its brooklyn nine nine, arrow, the walking dead and daredevil as well as movieeees
    (Original post by woodella00)
    currently on my way to NCS 😝
    Enjoy ncs guys! That'll be me on monday yeah i agree it takes up a lot of time but it looks so fun! i watched this video on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5zzHg7cJ_A

lol enjoy the tv shows, i've watched so many episodes today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I have no plans apart from prom tonight, but should be working at St Wilfrids soon which will be good for med school experience
    was prom good?
    Wow that's a great thing to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    was prom good?
    Wow that's a great thing to do
    Prom was fantastic! Also, I've just recieved a letter from St Wilfrid's today, I have an interview/training session in a couple of weeks, and since my post I've been shortlisted for a job at Next for the following week, been given a place in the local art exhibition (for my GCSE work) and won an award for creative writing, with a formal dinner & ceremony!! So yeah, quite a lot to do now!

ReputationRep:
    Literally nothing. I’m so bored, but I am revising for AS and I’m really interested in the subjects I’m doing! (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've started a levels and I did GCSEs a year early

But i dont get offered half the stuff u do

and it's still unbelieveably boring doing 4 a levels

ReputationRep:
    how has everyone's summer holiday gone?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    That awkward moment when you're year 10 and you are stupidly jealous because of the whole month extra time off 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msj/rsj)
    That awkward moment when you're year 10 and you are stupidly jealous because of the whole month extra time off 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it'll be you next year remember!

ReputationRep:
    Going to kill myself because I apparently failed Math's after month's of dedication.

PS. This is half true.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.