Should we have a petition to have the Iceland vs England game replayed watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    #BorisForEnglandTeamCoach :rofl:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    Who says I hate Europe?
    Because you support mass immigration and want Europe to be more diverse jut because of hatred toward the race that inhabits Europe. But, as said we true Europeans do not want diversity. We do not want be rotten as England and France.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely. Where the **** do I sign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    Because you support mass immigration and want Europe to be more diverse jut because of hatred toward the race that inhabits Europe. But, as said we true Europeans do not want diversity. We do not want be rotten as England and France.
    Where the hell did I ever say I wanted mass immigration or more diversity?

I just took the piss out of the referendum petition you troll.

ReputationRep:
    Who says I hate Europe?
    Slaven sees every debate he has on TSR as an opportunity to call people a cuck.

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell did I ever say I wanted mass immigration or more diversity?

I just took the piss out of the referendum petition you troll.
    Because you seem to oppose my harmless jokes that mocks diversity and mass migration. Being you cuck born in England, it explains a lot.

I am coming from a country that is 99,99% white. I do not need diversity. I do not need multiculturalism. I am ok to mock them since nobody is offended here because of this.

You would wish to oppose this. I do not wish to have Rotherham style attacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Slaven sees every debate he has on TSR as an opportunity to call people a cuck.
    Not surprised tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    Because you seem to oppose my harmless jokes that mocks diversity and mass migration. Being you cuck born in England, it explains a lot.

I am coming from a country that is 99,99% white. I do not need diversity. I do not need multiculturalism. I am ok to mock them since nobody is offended here because of this.

You would wish to oppose this. I do not wish to have Rotherham style attacks.
    Mate I'm not against you opposing whatever and making yourself look like an idiot.

Just don't do it on my thread, derailing it by going off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samiz)
    2-1 was too tight a margin to ascertain the victory. This match should be replayed and Iceland should only win if the result is minimum 6-0.
    Are you actually for real?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speedbird129)
    Are you actually for real?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samiz)
    2-1 was too tight a margin to ascertain the victory. This match should be replayed and Iceland should only win if the result is minimum 6-0.
    wow
    w
    o
    w

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rapidshock)
    wow
    w
    o
    w
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    yea i knew now lol that was a floppage

ReputationRep:
    If they found out Iceland / the refs cheated then they probably would. It's the same here, politicians have completely lied to voters about what would happen if they voted to leave, which is why people think we should have another referendum

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.