jesuss

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    OP does not seem crazy to me, or maybe I'm the crazy one? Lol. OP reminds of these Christian youtubers with messages from God, and haven't anyone notice how crazy it is getting in the USa and how quick some things are happening? No one? Just me?
    No one notice how quickly gay marriage became legal in 50 states w/o any of the states have a say or how there are tensions between races and an increase of shooting? How all the things that everyone never expected would happen is happening at an alarming rate, and how the government and president is pushing and encouraging it?

Someone with a deep faith in jesus is the crazy one but not the events happening so quickly? lol
    Sorry take this off topic (slightly confused as to what the topic is, oh well), but are you claiming this bolded section is a bad thing? Should states be allowed on an individual level to take human rights away from their citizens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyy)
    who is this striding triumphantly in the greatness of his strength? why is his chothing splashed with red? for the day of vengeance has come, it was not an angel but the lord himself who saved jerusalem, i trod them in my anger and their lifeblood sprinkled on my garment he said, coming to anounce his victory. according to his compassion, he has said, surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me again. because in their trouble they had prayed, o lord, surely you are our father, do not remember our sins forever, which you paid back in full. look upon us, you are the potter and we are the clay. that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains might quake at your presence as fire cause water to boil. to make your name known to your adversaries. from of old, no one has heard a god besides you who works miracles for those who wait for him, you did terrible things which we looked not for.
    Zion will not have to suffer long, in a moment just as israel anguish starts, the baby is born. the sound of an uproar from the city, the sound of the lord rendering recompense to his enemies. he shall show his indignation against them by fire and by his sword. the lord is coming to gather all nations, from new moon to new moon, all flesh shall come to worship before him in the new Jerusalem.
    Jesus is coming very soon to judge everyone.Also,Everybody will see him.

ReputationRep:
    in your deceit, you refuse to acknowledge the lord therefore he will make you suffer through the refining process, the curse stated in 'the agreement?' what else can he do? lord of justice and righteousness, everyone must respect you, the only god everlasting king. correct us but not in your anger lest we die.

ReputationRep:
    men no longer say, as surely as the lord lives who brought the israelites out of egypt but they say, as surely as the lord lives who brought the israelites out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them. for the lord has restored them to the land he gave their forefathers. a glorious throne exalted? from the beginning is the place of your sanctuary. to the lord, the gentiles shall come from the ends of the world and say, our fathers were foolish, they have worshiped worthless idols, nothing but lies, emptiness and futility.

ReputationRep:
    you keep on backsliding and you will not control yourself, how long will you be unclean? now the lord is weary of relenting, he will not allow pity or mercy to spare you from double destruction, hear and pay attention do not be stubborn. stop your evil, the lord sees what you do and will make you pay double for it. he examines deepest motives so he can give to each the right reward.

ReputationRep:
    ve been expelled from university for being accused of misconduct. I submitted a coursework and had a viva vice and failed it so they think i have not written this coursework. Now i have been expelled whats my best option?? And best thing to do appeal?? What shall i say or do??
    Also if i was unsuccesful in my appeal what is the best thing for me to do?? I feel like my life is a mess now
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    in everything you must rely on the holy spirit to lead you on your way, so you must repent and pray to the lord, ask him for your need in the name of jesus and you will never be put to shame. be blessed

ReputationRep:
    at the potter's house. whenever a piece of pottery turns out imperfect, he would take the clay and make it into something else. we are in the hands of the lord just like clay, so he has the right to do with us what the potter does. if at anytime, the lord says that his going to uproot or break down anyone, and that person turns from his evil, the lord will not do what he said he would. in the other hand, if the lord promise to plant or build up anyone and that person disobeys him, he will change his mind.

ReputationRep:
    Isaiah 64:8 - But now, O LORD, You are our Father, We are the clay, and You our potter; And all of us are the work of Your hand

ReputationRep:
    the lord is ready to judge you because of all the evil you have been doing, soon you will cry and graon in anguish chased down dark slippery trails, the lord will see to it that you pay your penalty in full. quick, give justice, begin doing what is right before his burning anger flash out upon you. to all who despise the lord and follow the stubbornness of their hearts.

ReputationRep:
    the lord has an indictment against all the nations, he will bring all people to trial. he brought evil upon the people which is called by his name, they have stumbled in their ways and have gone into bypaths so the gentiles shall not go unpunished for he will call for a sword upon the world. behold, disaster is spreading from nation to nation, a great whirlwind of his wrath.

ReputationRep:
    Matthew 3:16

As soon as Jesus was baptised, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him.

ReputationRep:
    who is he who will devote himself to come close to the lord, who will dare of himself to appoach him? the lord will invite him to be a priest at his altars, and he shall approach the lord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inside10)
    You are saying we dont know where cosmic radiation came from so it must be from the big bang. How do we know it didnt come from other sources? Also can galaxies just move away from each other why does the universe have to expand for that to happen. We have observed more than our solar system but thats not the point. The point is theories which scientists build on (e.g. parallel universes) when we dont know what the universe is. What is expanding? Obviously we havent discovered all corners of this world, so the theory about what the universe is is stupid. Also dont you think its a bit a bit far fetched to think that something created out of nothing? And by something I mean this planet, the sun etc. not just small things. Its also stupid to really on such weak 'evidence' to say that the universe was created from nothing.
    the lord created the heaven and the power in his commands to make the host of it are still in action making galaxies move away and so on...

ReputationRep:
    why do you cry out over your affliction? your sorrow is uncurable, for the multitude of your iniquity, your punishment has been harsh. the anger of the lord is a furious storm that shall rage over the head of the wicked. nevertheless the lord will make you well again, he will heal your wounds if you repent.

ReputationRep:
    in those days, jerusalem shall be rescued, the lord who saved us is a descendant of david. priests from the tribe of levi will offer burnt offerings and pleople will sing as they bring thankofferings to the temple of the lord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yunus17)
    ve been expelled from university for being accused of misconduct. I submitted a coursework and had a viva vice and failed it so they think i have not written this coursework. Now i have been expelled whats my best option?? And best thing to do appeal?? What shall i say or do??
    Also if i was unsuccesful in my appeal what is the best thing for me to do?? I feel like my life is a mess now
    Thank you
    Even to this day you are still proud, you have not yet learned to respect the lord, to follow his teachings, why do you make him angry by these evil? we refuse to listen to what you have told us in the name of jesus, we will do everything we said we would. perhaps they will ask the lord to help them, perhaps they will turn from their evil ways and pray to the lord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toughtee)
    Sorry take this off topic (slightly confused as to what the topic is, oh well), but are you claiming this bolded section is a bad thing? Should states be allowed on an individual level to take human rights away from their citizens?
    it does not matter if we like the message or not, we will obey the lord so everything will turn out well. as a reward for trusting me , i will preserve your life and keep you safe, i will bless you and build you up. sorry that i had to punish you.

ReputationRep:
    you are moaning and blaming me, the lord for your troubles and sorrow. you have said, woe is me, dont i have enough troubles already and now the lord has added more.
    i will bring evil upon all flesh, why? do you want a special treatment. at least you will escape with your life, as your reward in the name of jesus.

ReputationRep:
    sword of the lord, how long will you go on slashing? return to your holder and rest. but how? can the sword of the lord be quiet when he has given it an assignment to discharge.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 24, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.