Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend refusing to have sex with me... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    humans have the capability to betray or hurt you
    Sure, random mere mortals do, but not so much close friends, and certainly not your Lord and keeper :jebus:

never allow it to cloud your judgement or guilt trip into making certain decisions
    Definitely not, never let yourself down

it wasn't my mistake,it's just one of those life lessons
    Bit of both chick (you can't have been expected to know but you could have spotted the warning signs/acted on them sooner

I do have love for humanity,no doubt about that *
    True, but we aspire to Christ's humanity, do we not?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    Find a girl that will sex you when ever you want or whats the point of being in a relationship ?
    So you have sex with your partner(s) whenever they want it, regardless of whether or not you do?

You mention Real Dolls later - I didn't realise at least one had a TSR account...

Tell her to get a coil fitted in her arm instead
    Snort.

Coil - goes in the uterus.
    Implant - goes in the arm.

Both are up to her, not him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Sure, random mere mortals do, but not so much close friends, and certainly not your Lord and keeper :jebus:

Definitely not, never let yourself down

Bit of both chick (you can't have been expected to know but you could have spotted the warning signs/acted on them sooner

True, but we aspire to Christ's humanity, do we not?
    yup but it's not like it's unheard of for close friends and family to betray.

I choose my own happiness,I will never let others dictate *

There weren't really any if I'm honest...*

Ofcourse! 100%*

ReputationRep:
    hit the gym. make her wantcha. if she still dont, she's cheating.

ReputationRep:
    I will give you a woman's point of view.
    If I didn't want to have sex with my boyfriend it would be because I lack that connection we had, how about try and romance her? I mean in a way of getting her flowers, telling her she's beautiful, or squeeze in the "I love you".
    It could also be the lack of confidence, as you say she's gained a bit of weight, I understand that gaining weight is a confidence knockers because when I gained weight in the past I didn't want my boyfriend looking at me naked. I felt insecure about myself, but with a little time and with my boyfriend telling me he loved me for who I am I felt confident again.
    Try and ask her if she is feeling insecure about something, it might help.
    And with the contraception side of things, i know how she feels, not everything is 100 %. i didn't have sex for three weeks because I knew my coil was getting to the stage of not being the best so I waited for my depo. She may be worried about getting pregnant at an early age therefore adding more stress and loosing her sex drive.
    I hope it helps.

And i do apologise if its hard to understand what I've written, I'm dyslexic.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Either she's cheating on you or isn't attracted to you. End it amicably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    So you have sex with your partner(s) whenever they want it, regardless of whether or not you do?

You mention Real Dolls later - I didn't realise at least one had a TSR account...

Snort.

Coil - goes in the uterus.
    Implant - goes in the arm.

Both are up to her, not him.
    Oh, get over yourself. Your not the only one that has an opinion
    This is about him and how to deal with it, not about you
    Did you write this thread asking for advice or him ?
    You seem very patronising and taking it way too personal
    It's only a bit of advice, he can take it or leave it but any man who stays in that kind of relationship for a long time is clearly a pussy

ReputationRep:
    I choose my own happiness, I will never let others dictate
    Hahaha. Sure hun :rolleyes:

There weren't really any if I'm honest
    Would you like a refresher, or to gracefully concede the point? :curious:

Of course! 100%*
    Good, expect to see this in evidence, at some point.. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. Sure hun :rolleyes:

Would you like a refresher, or to gracefully concede the point? :curious:

Good, expect to see this in evidence, at some point.. :erm:
    honestly! I would consider the opinions but if it meant me giving up my happiness then certainly not!

Yes,sir I shall concede*

I have always tried to follow the true teachings of Christ and in time I could improve on areas I'm not so good at *

ReputationRep:
    if it meant me giving up my happiness then certainly not!
    That's a qualifying statement, which was not inherent in your former proclamation about being dictated to. We both know that you're capable of taking instruction from a unique, older male :sexface:

Yes,sir I shall concede
    Good girl :emog:

I have always tried to follow the true teachings of Christ and in time I could improve on areas I'm not so good at *
    Hmm

ReputationRep:
    That's a qualifying statement, which was not inherent in your former proclamation about being dictated to. We both know that you're capable of taking instruction from a unique, older male :sexface:

Good girl :emog:

Hmm
    oh don't worry,he knows who he is and is probably the only person I would ever make an exception for when it comes to my happiness

Hmm?*

ReputationRep:
    Hmm?*
    Remain to be convinced re: your Christian virtue, my love

ReputationRep:
    Remain to be convinced re: your Christian virtue, my love
    I'm as Christian as they get and you also know what role God plays in my life*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    She's cheating on you.

So many ******** excuses...
    Doesn't mean she's cheating at all, some people just arn't big on sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigofox)
    Doesn't mean she's cheating at all, some people just arn't big on sex.
    OP said for the first few months they were having sex "often" only for it to drop to ONCE A MONTH lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    OP said for the first few months they were having sex "often" only for it to drop to ONCE A MONTH lol.
    Yea but it could be because at the start of relationships people tend to go that extra mile to please their partner, it's the honeymoon period where people get caught up in the excitement of their relationship. Then after the initial few months true personalities start to show.

ReputationRep:
    have you had a proper conversation? like not 'I'm thinking of ending it' but 'I don't think you've given me a genuine reason not to have sex, I want to know what the actual problem is' because if it's just birth control that could have been easily fixed if she actually wanted to sleep with you (and the pill isn't the only option, there's implant, injection, coil etc and she can see someone at a local GP practice). If you know what the actual problem is then you can make an informed decision, if she doesn't enjoy sex or isn't attracted to you then you can make the call to end it because that's not changing but it might be that she has built up a lot of anxiety about sex, had a pregnancy scare, is conscious of her body, lost her sex drive etc which could all be overcome if you support her.

ReputationRep:
    Do NOT move in with this girl. You don't buy the cow when it won't give you any milk. She is lying to you and does not respect you.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like she's ****ing someone else and/or has no wish to do it with you. Even if she is too overweight for usual pills, there are other pills specifically for overweight people.

If I was in your place, I'd just end it with her. Or at least postpone the moving in together. It's bound to make it worse and have you arguing all the time if you live together. So sort it out first.

ReputationRep:
    So, what happens outside the bed affects what goes on inside it.

How do you get on generally? Have you got common interests? Are you considerate, loving, helpful? It's really bad news if you've been arguing with her about this - that will not help at all. It just shows inexperience and a total lack of understanding.

I know this may appear pretty horrible but it may just be that at first she was in love with you and therefore prepared to humour you by having sex. Do you think she enjoyed it? Or perhaps you didn't sort of notice one way or the other? She probably started to fake enjoyment early on - particularly if you were pressurising her to have sex. Women commonly fake it to get men to stop quickly.

It sounds to me as if she has not enjoyed it much and has got to the stage where she really can't bear to have this sort of sex anymore. Weird though it may seem to many young men, young men are often pretty awful in bed. Their knowledge of the female body being pretty poor they tend to think if they are enjoying it so must she be. She, on the other hand, being female will not know how to break the news that what he's doing just isn't right, for fear of upsetting him so will start to come up with other explanations for not wanting sex.

The old ,' she must be frigid' - meaning I haven't a clue in bed It is of course a self fulfilling prophesy - she will go if the sex is awful. or ' she must be having it of with someone else' - I am so insensitive I haven't even noticed she's hating every minute.

Do you love this girl? If you do then you need to go to a sex therapist who may be able to set you on the right track. If you can't be bothered to get to the bottom of this ( pun intended) then she will understand that you don't care for her and will be glad she found out sooner rather than later.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.