Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Is gambling a waste of money

ReputationRep:
    Pokers hard

ReputationRep:
    It's better if you just kept the £100 then left it

ReputationRep:
    Mum think it's entertaining, there is a big difference gambling just addicts you clubs don't

ReputationRep:
    Your completly right you lose more than you win the more you lose the more you want to get back the money that equals in losing more money till your broke, gambling ain't worth it at all people need to realise that

ReputationRep:
    Looooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by struggler07)
    Looooool
    Who are you replying to lol

ReputationRep:
    Some guy actually forgot

ReputationRep:
    So long as you gamble well

ReputationRep:
    Exactly It is fun if you do it rarely but if you do it often you'll lose everything and get depressed

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean

ReputationRep:
    Never thought about blackjack swear it's bare hard

ReputationRep:
    Gambling can be fun, I was going to put £10 on Leicester to win the league, I think the odds were around 70/1. Never did it in the end because people say it won't be worth it, well I wish I had now. I'd be £700 up. Would have made the end of the season more exciting too.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how good you are at it and if you know when to stop. If you gamble and in the end win some money or even it and end up with no loss or very small loss then it is like a hobby and isn't really bad.

If you end up like a gambling addict just losing more and more money, then it is bad. At least if you buy something with it like clothes, you actually buy useful stuff

ReputationRep:
    Ain't gonna lie gambling can be fun if you don't do it a lot but the odds are stacked against you

ReputationRep:
    Trust me there always a line to cross gambling a unpredictable sometimes you win sometimes you lose some people end up greedy and lose everything, mum lost £1000 because she was greedy, atleast if you buy expensive clothes like £150 jumper it would make you look and feel better you could even sale it

ReputationRep:
    The only gambling I do is with 2ps.

ReputationRep:
    Betting companies are balling. Does that answer your question?

ReputationRep:
    What's that money up

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does

ReputationRep:
    Hindsight or Forethought? Which one do you want? 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.