Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    mediaya it does! add 20,24,10 =54, 54/2 = 27.
    This is because if you look closely, when you add 'em up, you basically get the weight of 2 rabbits, 2 dogs and, 2 cats, so divide by 2 to get the answer

EDIT: I just saw your post now, its cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    mediaya Yeah, did u mark your papers using the unofficial mark schemes? I did and I should get 86 and 93, which adds to 179/200, should be an A*, but we'll have to wait n see
    Yes i did n i got 89 n 86 which gives me...... 175.
    Ur is defo an A* coz A* has never been higher than 170

ReputationRep:
    Well, same for you then :five:
    Yh but am scared i marked to generously, but i tried not to....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Well, same for you then :five:

ReputationRep:
    mediaya dw, as long as its higher than 165, u r FINE!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    mediaya dw, as long as its higher than 165, u r FINE!!!!!!
    Oh lol okay, then why were u scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Its just natural to be scared, y'know after I found that I got that last question on that second paper fully right, which I knew I had done right coz it was simple application of the rules, I was relieved and I was hoping to get around 86-87 in the second one coz I get really nervous, coming out with 93 I was happy, but I don't wanna get too happy, what if my paper got lost in the way? that means I get 0! I dunno its quite stupid, but I'm still not gonna get too happy.

Even with these marks I was pissed coz I studied my ass off for Maths, even if I was at a D in January, if I was gonna get an A*, I wanted full marks but oh well..........not something I should be complaining about........
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Everyone on MHSS is an inspiration for me. They keep going despite how bad they feel and always have the time to help others

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Its just natural to be scared, y'know after I found that I got that last question on that second paper fully right, which I knew I had done right coz it was simple application of the rules, I was relieved and I was hoping to get around 86-87 in the second one coz I get really nervous, coming out with 93 I was happy, but I don't wanna get too happy, what if my paper got lost in the way? that means I get 0! I dunno its quite stupid, but I'm still not gonna get too happy.

Even with these marks I was pissed coz I studied my ass off in Maths, even if I was at a D in January, if I was gonna get an A*, I wanted full marks but oh well..........not something I should be complaining about........
    I know it is!!!!! I just keep thinking what if i only get an A n its one mark off an A*, after all this hard work no employer/uni will know i was a mark off... . Its just scary.......

ReputationRep:
    mediaya dw, you won't be a mark off, you've comfortably got that A*, okay. Just calm down and relax!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm such a hypocrite, aren't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Boss_Rhythm for being an amazing friend and inviting me to be best man at his wedding-hows the honeymoon mate?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wedding hasn't taken place yet mate
    LMAO It's on the 8th... I am making a thread (maybe) to do the wedding

Then we are officially married...
    See you then, I guess
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I won't be very active until the 7th of July, I'm having to ignore like 10-15 notifs right now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm never gonna reply to those 10-15 notifs, but this was special
    I'm trynna live life whilst the weather is good in London
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Went out skateboarding with my mates

See ya soon

ReputationRep:
    Dayum son, I got 89 replies to a thread I made.

Does this call for an AMA thread:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    mediaya dw, you won't be a mark off, you've comfortably got that A*, okay. Just calm down and relax!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm such a hypocrite, aren't I?
    Thanks for consoling me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh lol, yh i have to say u r
    Spoiler:
    Show
    then i am too

ReputationRep:
    mediaya You're welcome.

no, just I am.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lol we both arent, u were just not trying to be too happy coz then u'd be really sad if u didnt get an A*, but ur also trying to be nice to me so i dont get sad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    too much baby language in my post

mediaya You're welcome.

no, just I am.

ReputationRep:
    mediaya haha, "baby language" lol its cool I was only messin' any ways, I knew you'd think I was serious

Hopefully we both get that A*, I would acc jump off a bridge if I don't

ReputationRep:
    mediaya haha, "baby language" lol its cool I was only messin' any ways, I knew you'd think I was serious

Hopefully we both get that A*, I would acc jump off a bridge if I don't
    thanks,
    dont jump off the bridge....because.....no nothing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    because if u d, u will go to hell
    Spoiler:
    Show
    n also because........... i wont be able to tell u my results LOL

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Well, I'll have no other choice I don't wanna resit, I'll get in to sixth form, coz Ineed and A, but I would be living with severe pain, the pain of an 'A'.

And I'll jump after you tell me your results

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Well, I'll have no other choice I don't wanna resit, I'll get in to sixth form, coz Ineed and A, but I would be living with severe pain, the pain of an 'A'.

And I'll jump after you tell me your results
    what if my results r soo good that you become happy?would u still jump?
    sorry for being arrogant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    why am i making this jumping of the bridge thing soo long when i knew u wouldnt ????

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Well, what if my results are sooo bad, if yours are good I'd be happy for you but I would be ending my life not yours so it shouldn't affect you.

And I acc would, NOT EVEN JOKING.

EDIT: How are you being arrogant? lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.