Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Who said that Bangladeshi's cannot be racist?

You just said you were a victim of racism and you couldn't do anything because you were white.

I have just proven that can because White people are the most common complainants.

"White British people have become the most common ethnic group to be targeted in racist incidents in Scotland, according to new figures."

"Overall, 27.2% of victims came from a "white British" ethnic background - which includes "white Scottish" and "white English" - with 21.2% coming from a Pakistani background."

Let's be serious, this drunk thing with a wrong estate never happened.
    Basically I wondered around London drunk, like really drunk with a few friends and the estate thing did happen, my friend went to meet a contact at the estate and a group of youths(that had never seen us) asked what we were doing there, when we told them, why, they said it's the wrong estate followed by what I said, they said it was the wrong estate ect and that we should go quick, with what I said.( a group of obout 3). Complaints do not equal prosecution, look up UK law. You cannot be a victim of racism unless you're a minority. My bangladeshi friend, did not get done in, because 1. the women was black, and 2. he's brown. Can't really claim racism can you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    Basically I wondered around London drunk, like really drunk with a few friends and the estate thing did happen, my friend went to meet a contact at the estate and a group of youths(that had never seen us) asked what we were doing there, when we told them, why, they said it's the wrong estate followed by what I said, they said it was the wrong estate ect and that we should go quick, with what I said.( a group of obout 3). Complaints do not equal prosecution, look up UK law. You cannot be a victim of racism unless you're a minority. My bangladeshi friend, did not get done in, because 1. the women was black, and 2. he's brown. Can't really claim racism can you
    You are just talking *******s. They would have just mugged you.

[email protected] should go quick. You obviously don't live in London or any major city.

You can't even keep a straight story. My mate. My step father's mate. I don't even know why you are friends with a racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-London.html

Here we have two Indians prosecuted for a racist attack on sikh.

ReputationRep:
    You are just talking *******s. They would have just mugged you.

[email protected] should go quick. You obviously don't live in London or any major city.

You can't even keep a straight story. My mate. My step father's mate. I don't even know why you are friends with a racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-London.html

Here we have two Indians prosecuted for a racist attack on sikh.
    Well I know him too, he invited us round for eid one year, It wasn't you should go quick but I didn't type the swear/language. I don't, but I was there with mates (3) drunk so....... We didn't get mugged, but I think they knew of the person we were going to meet. Well my step fathers friend is racist as ****, why would my step dad care, or me lol?

ReputationRep:
    Well I know him too, he invited us round for eid one year, It wasn't you should go quick but I didn't type the swear/language. I don't, but I was there with mates (3) drunk so....... We didn't get mugged, but I think they knew of the person we were going to meet. Well my step fathers friend is racist as ****, why would my step dad care, or me lol?
    Yeh, ok. That is a great story. It might make a good story at a BNP rally in your town.

Your step dad is racist, so he hangs out with a Bangladeshi muslim, That makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, ok. That is a great story. It might make a good story at a BNP rally in your town.

Your step dad is racist, so he hangs out with a Bangladeshi muslim, That makes sense.
    No his Bangladeshy friend was being racist, my step dad is not. But we don't care if he doesn't like black people or eastern europeans so....

ReputationRep:
    No his Bangladeshy friend was being racist, my step dad is not. But we don't care if he doesn't like black people or eastern europeans so....
    Ok then. So you hang out with a racist then. I mean, what else do you want me to say other than it is reflection of your character?

ReputationRep:
    Ok then. So you hang out with a racist then. I mean, what else do you want me to say other than it is reflection of your character?
    He's brown? How can he be a racist lmao, we're white(my step dad and me) and he's brown, he's been good friends with my step dad for years so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATW1)
    I was mocking the poster I quoted. Of course it isn't deserved, future generations cannot be held accountable and punished for mistakes their ancestors made.
    Exactly. German guilt is what will kill this country in a few years down the road. In my view we Germans need to be thoroughly aware of our past, we need to think about it and treat it with objectivity dignity and respect for those who died as a result of it.

Should we feel guilty in 2016? ABSOLUTELY NOT

Not even my grandparents born in the mid 1930s and early 1940s should feel remotely guilty - theyre were literally young kids during the war.....
    The left-wing extremists like AntiFa, Die Linke and the "Greens" are known for countless quotes along of the lines of "im glad if the Germans die out". Our generation is responsible for what our generation does, not what our great-great grandparents generation did.

If we start another world war in the 21st we can talk about German guilt again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Clear your inbox

ReputationRep:
    Didn't bother me that much to be honest. That level of ignorance was almost refreshing.
    What ethnicity are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    What ethnicity are you?
    She's Pakistani I believe.

ReputationRep:
    As someone who lives close enough to London, I can assure you that racism towards minorities is very rare here. Instead, white people get most of it. For your own sake, make sure you avoid all areas plagued by 'Sharia Police.' I swear, they're some of the most racist and annoying people I can think of. But then again, my closest borough's been ranked among the worst 5 in terms of crime so it won't be anywhere near as bad in most parts of London. I've seen black people get harassed by them too, but it's mostly whites. Since you're Indian you'll probably be left alone by them, but even so watch out for idiots like them.

ReputationRep:
    He's brown? How can he be a racist lmao, we're white(my step dad and me) and he's brown, he's been good friends with my step dad for years so?
    All races can be racist and can also be victims of racism. Brown people aren't exempt from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    All races can be racist and can also be victims of racism. Brown people aren't exempt from it.
    I've never heard of someone not white being done in for racism so......
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    45% of londoners are white.
    racism from who, the majority?
    ‘minorities’ are the majority now, whites are the minority.
    ‘racism'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enginerd.)
    Clear your inbox
    Ur inbox is full.

ReputationRep:
    Ur inbox is full.
    :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.