Show
    Oh. YOU'RE MY HEROOOOOO :O
    :woo:

(Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Sick, I can't make macaroons. Although I can eat baguettes quite well!
    :lol:
    Baguettes + cheese = :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Congrats on reaching just below the summit of success mountain! :top: :party:

Waiting for the bear to make an official thread about it :yep:
    ehehe tenk u :mmm:

I successfully achieved my goal of getting there before MrsSheldonCooper :ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Oh. YOU'RE MY HEROOOOOO :O
    :rofl:

someone say cheese :holmes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Radmanistan)
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    :confused:As in, you can't tell me about the restrictions, or do you mean you can't be your usual cheeky self because it gets deleted?
    The second one. :emo:

ReputationRep:

Oh my gosh, with Philadelphia cheeseee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Probably because of the many restrictions now. People can't really post what they want to say anymore.
    People complain about that every 4 months or so. I've been here for years and I haven't really noticed any difference:

- Certain Mods have always been prone to removing topics they think aren't "fit" for discussing.
    - Certain subjects have always been deleted without question (usually the ones that make you wonder whether Stormfront have decided to pop down here for a day trip).
    - Some relatively important threads/topics actually worth discussing get deleted if a Mod is having a bad day or is feeling sensitive or whatever, whereas plenty of shitposting that should get deleted due to the asinine content will go unnoticed.

That's the way it's always been. Or maybe I'm just not that observant.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

cheese is liiiiife

(Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Oh my gosh, with Philadelphia cheeseee
    :love:

(Original post by THUG*LYF)
    Two things French fry
    Sorry to disappoint but fries are not even French :emo:

1. It's amazing you think only one person in the entire world dislikes you. I wish I was as ignorant as you LOL
    It's amazing you define yourself as the entire world. "I wish I was as ignorant as you LOL" :kiss:

2. You're not worth making a dupe over.
    Funnily enough, you made a dupe :moon:

:hello:
    A third thing :O you said only 2, you liar :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :kiss:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    cheese is liiiiife

:love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :kiss:
    :france: c'est la vie

ReputationRep:
    That TSR is strangely quiet these days ? :holmes:

:pika:
    If TSR is quiet why dont you go take a nap

(Original post by Dr.Snake)
    If TSR is quiet why dont you go take a nap
    I never sleep :shh:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it's because people get banned for ridiculous reasons which in real life wouldn't even offend anyone e.g. I got banned for laughing at religious studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    ehehe tenk u :mmm:

I successfully achieved my goal of getting there before MrsSheldonCooper :ahee:
    I hate you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I hate you
    ehehe :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Lets liven things up around here! I can get the partaaaayyyy started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Woah
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yes.
    I mean I haven't been here that long in TSR terms but I think it used to be more animated.
    Having said that I have tried to distance myself from this place a lot and try to craft myself the things I want to achieve in real life, such as getting more social because I and I alone can sort that out even though it is hard.
    I do feel like a lot of people have left, I miss people like Broken Life, Cup (even though she still lurks..:ninja:), Driftawaay (oooh controversial ), Ivy.98 (:cry2: get on the thing im worried about you ) and literally anyone who wasn't a **** to me who is no longer around.
    I do think that this quietness is nice in some ways.
    Was a period where every notification kind of filled me with dread as in a 'what now? :erm:' way.
    Idk tbh im trying to live my own life more and help myself but im still here a)for unofficial markschemes and the AS countdown :afraid: b)The how you're feeling thread c)The music threads and the other thread..
    I also used this place less due to the fact I couldn't express how I actually feel without stuff getting deleted etc, for ppl who feel like that (as in sensitive kind of like idk 'emotion' stuff for lack of a better word) then (im not being paid to say this ) genuinly ask the mods cos certain erm...things can be sorted out if you are nice about it and just ask

anyway :getmecoat:

CoolCavy :console: :lovehug:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Yes.
    I mean I haven't been here that long in TSR terms but I think it used to be more animated.
    Having said that I have tried to distance myself from this place a lot and try to craft myself the things I want to achieve in real life, such as getting more social because I and I alone can sort that out even though it is hard.
    I do feel like a lot of people have left, I miss people like Broken Life, Cup (even though she still lurks..:ninja:), Driftawaay (oooh controversial ), Ivy.98 (:cry2: get on the thing im worried about you ) and literally anyone who wasn't a **** to me who is no longer around.
    I do think that this quietness is nice in some ways.
    Was a period where every notification kind of filled me with dread as in a 'what now? :erm:' way.
    Idk tbh im trying to live my own life more and help myself but im still here a)for unofficial markschemes and the AS countdown :afraid: b)The how you're feeling thread c)The music threads and the other thread..
    I also used this place less due to the fact I couldn't express how I actually feel without stuff getting deleted etc, for ppl who feel like that (as in sensitive kind of like idk 'emotion' stuff for lack of a better word) then (im not being paid to say this ) genuinly ask the mods cos certain erm...things can be sorted out if you are nice about it and just ask

anyway :getmecoat:
    Seeing your post is like finding a needle in a hay stack :woo: tsr is so empty with less and less "the usuals"

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.