Last night/this morning - was too pissed to remember it but whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I pretended to be a girl :/
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I was 18 when I had my first kiss and I didn't get into my first relationship (which I'm happily still in) until I went to uni.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    Sorry I pretended to be a girl :/
    Hahaha, nice joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Hahaha, nice joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ngl, you were pretty good :hubba:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    Ngl, you were pretty good :hubba:
    Feck off

Posted from TSR Mobile

1st term of freshers, one time I was feeling miserable after pre-drinks to go out to a uni event, so I stayed in and was sick a few times, then one of my other flatmates took me to her room to like lie down (I can't remember why I wasn't in my own room haha), then she left for a long while, then this other flatmate who I was super close to must have come home early and came to find me.

She lay down w/ me and we cuddled for a bit (we did this on occasion before, I always used to just make the excuse that I hated the guy I was sharing my room in halls with, so I could like sleep in her room, initially on the floor but then we started sharing a single bed) and she was saying how she was sad about her quite recent ex n stuff, and that she missed me when she was out with the rest of the flat that night, and I said I missed her too, and then it went super quiet. I then felt something on my lips and it took me a moment to process that she had just kissed me, and I said "oh my god" out loud and she was like, "what!" and I told her it was my first kiss and was probably a bit too excited loooooooooool, then other stuff happened n yeeee

We're still super close now (minus the cuddling n stuff), we couldn't date bc I'm not her type, we just get along loads haha

I really appreciated the experience though, I think it was the first time in my life I actually felt like I was properly attractive in that way, a romantic kinda way, even if we were a little tipsy

ReputationRep:
    I kissed a boy in my class under a bench in the playground back in year 2... That's my only kiss oh dear helP

ReputationRep:
    I was maybe 12/13. Don't remember tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Can't say I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    year 6
    Damn....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I was maybe 12/13. Don't remember tbh
    Bruh....

ReputationRep:
    17, now that I think about basically all of my firsts (like 10) have been whilst I was 17.

There's been too many of these threads already. :sleep:

Oh lol since that was accidentally anon i might as wel tell you i was 16

ReputationRep:
    I was passed out drunk at a house party and then a girl stuck her tongue down my throat. I was 15/16 at the time. That said, she was quite attractive and when I arose ended up getting with her anyway.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I was 14 and it was bad. First proper relationship didn't come until I was 18 though.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Why is that?
    PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    11 when I had a primary school gf. Those were the days :rofl: I guess first serious(ish) one at 15?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.