Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AMA: I had a threesome. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I didn't say it's not fun sweetie, I said it's not exciting. It happens all the time. Plus you did MMF, you have no idea lol
    Let's be honest here, this is not something that the majority of the population gets to experience. If you don't think it is exciting then I want to know what you really do find exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    Let's be honest here, this is not something that the majority of the population gets to experience. If you don't think it is exciting then I want to know what you really do find exciting!
    Clearly what excites me would be too much for you to handle, if you find three people naked together exciting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Clearly what excites me would be too much for you to handle, if you find three people naked together exciting.
    Haha, you are amazing. I'm usually the one telling people they can't handle me. I would love to hear what you have up your sleeve...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    Haha, you are amazing. I'm usually the one telling people they can't handle me. I would love to hear what you have up your sleeve...
    Sex tips aren't allowed:giggle:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Anonymous bruh.
    Odd person you are

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.