Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If there is a lower age limit on voting, why isn't there an upper age limit too? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viffer)
    So, lf I've got this right. you're saying it was just a very very unfortunate turn of phrase borne out of naivety. You know, the kind of criticism being levied at Andrea Leadsom over the weekend.
    I don't particularly care about your opinion and I'm not running for Prime Minister lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    I don't particularly care about your opinion and I'm not running for Prime Minister lol
    I'm not in the least bit fussed whether you care or not tbh. Just wanted to let everyone else know what kid of fool they are debating with. Mission accomplished. Adios

ReputationRep:
    I'm not in the least bit fussed whether you care or not tbh. Just wanted to let everyone else know what kid of fool they are debating with. Mission accomplished. Adios
    never in my life have i come across someone so offended by the fundamental fact that old people die
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ManDontCare)
    the Queen is 90 and can process information :rolleyes:
    Do you know this for a fact? I mean, I like to think she can and she seems very with it, but none of us know her so hard to say. Better to go with examples from every day life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    never in my life have i come across someone so offended by the fundamental fact that old people die
    Life, death, taxes, yada yada yada. I get that

It's clearly still whooshing over your head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Do you know this for a fact? I mean, I like to think she can and she seems very with it, but none of us know her so hard to say. Better to go with examples from every day life.
    man doesn't have a grandma #thuglife

ReputationRep:
    Life, death, taxes, yada yada yada. I get that

It's clearly still whooshing over your head.
    forgive me for looking forward to a future with a majority pro-EU demographic

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.