Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Where did I say it did?

To judge the situation properly you need to be able to see the entire interaction not just here biased accounts from the people involved.
    but still what relevance is this to do with the situation at hand?
    Doesn't matter what he was suspected of, it still does not justify him being killed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    And when did I ever mention your German flag avatar? Is the Jew hater making things up again? I think that she is, poor little snowflake, resorting to making things up

Anti-Semitism is clearly still alive and well, as seen by you.
    and yet you're too scared to admit that racism is still alive and well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    I thought as much. The amount of abuse I've had just for this avatar is shocking. All because I love learning the German language, as I have been for 10 years, and the culture. It's getting ridiculous - I've even had to put a disclaimer in my profile for it to clarify that I'm not even German - even though Germans don't deserve this kind of abuse anyway!
    > u like a language which a horrible political party used as it was their mother tongue 70+ years ago
    > there4 u stand 4 everything they believed in!!!!!!!!11!!11!

#rightwinglogic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcameron)
    you're just scared to admit that racism exists. With such high occurrences what else could it possibly be?!
    Whether it was a race attack or just total incompetence by the police it's clear to admit that there is a problem with police brutality in the united states.
    Yeah racism exists but so what? It doesn't mean racism had anything to do with the vast majority of these occasions where police killed black men. Are you aware it is possible to kill someone of another race for reasons other than race?

ReputationRep:
    And when did I ever mention your German flag avatar? Is the Jew hater making things up again? I think that she is, poor little snowflake, resorting to making things up

You're making stupid excuses to dodge providing me with proof that I am anti-semitic, so my German flag must be the reason. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.

Once you provide me with this proof that I am anti-semitic, I will provide you with proof that you are a racist. And if I cannot find this evidence that you're a racist, then I will retract my comment and apologise. But not until you give me proof that I am anti-semitic, because I asked first. I'm waiting.

ReputationRep:

your ignorance is actually overwhelming. despite loads of people directly addressing it, your reply is always just a comment about something irrelevant in their post. please sort yourself out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A gunman has just killed two deputies in a courthouse in Michigan.

I wonder if the shooter was a BLM supporter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    You're making stupid excuses to dodge providing me with proof that I am anti-semitic, so my German flag must be the reason. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.

Once you provide me with this proof that I am anti-semitic, I will provide you with proof that you are a racist. And if I cannot find this evidence that you're a racist, then I will retract my comment and apologise. But not until you give me proof that I am anti-semitic, because I asked first. I'm waiting.
    Ignore him. He's an idiot. Dont waste time on him because most people on TSR know him as the village idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcameron)
    but still what relevance is this to do with the situation at hand?
    Doesn't matter what he was suspected of, it still does not justify him being killed
    Yes it's relevant, the police do have a right to protect themselves as well and the level of tolerance will depend on this situation they are approaching.

We do not know the event leading up to the shooting we have 2 different people's account of the build up but both have reasons to lie and bend the truth, imagine that in this case the girlfriend has lied (we do not truly know what happened) and he was reaching for a gun to shoot the officer is the officer justified in shooting to defend himself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    A gunman has just killed two deputies in a courthouse in Michigan.

I wonder if the shooter was a BLM supporter?

Almost certainly another racist BLM member.

ReputationRep:
    They're certainly not a peaceful organisation which ever way you put it.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Are you going to post anything of theirs suggesting they're anti-semitic? If not then I'd suggest you stop trolling and derailing the thread.

They're not a terrorist group or a racist group anymore than Vote Leave are a terrorist group because some unsavoury people back them. As for racist - the word only isn't actually in front of it, much as some would like to believe otherwise

ReputationRep:
    You have shown with many of your past posts that you are a anti-Semetic and have a problem with Jews, I don't know where your hatred comes from.
    Show me these past posts. I have never said a word against the Jewish people or their religion. My family is Hindu, and the mutual respect between Hinduism and Judaism is incredibly strong within my community. I have a deep admiration and love for all my Jewish friends around the world.

Also, how dare you refer to them as "Jews"?! They're Jewish people. Don't you know that the word "Jew" is derogatory and has negative connotations? You sound anti-semitic yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Are you going to post anything of theirs suggesting they're anti-semitic? If not then I'd suggest you stop trolling and derailing the thread.

They're not a terrorist group or a racist group anymore than Vote Leave are a terrorist group because some unsavoury people back them. As for racist - the word only isn't actually in front of it, much as some would like to believe otherwise
    Yet you say nothing about their accusations towards me, blatant bias from yourself, TSR should be ashamed of your post and actions.

ReputationRep:
    Yet you say nothing about their accusations towards me, blatant bias from yourself, TSR should be ashamed of your post and actions.
    The irony.

ReputationRep:
    you're proving my point

Posted from TSR Mobile

The problem here friend is that leftists and other morons use terminologies that they don't understand the correct meanings of, e.g. racist, homicide, assault rifle, guilty, innocent, legal, illegal, the list goes on. To many on this site homicide means murder, an illegal murder.
    By dismissing people that disagree with you as 'morons' it's clear you're not willing to have intelligent discussion with that person.

Refer to my reply to joecphilips.

(Original post by Jebedee)
    So why not protest as human beings and not black people? Dragging race into this where it is unwelcome is divisive.
    It makes sense that black people would protest the killing of other black people does it not?
    The same way certain groups protest the rapes of white women in their countries by immigrants. Isn't that also divisive? Doesn't that breed extremists as well?

(Original post by joecphillips)
    Do you know the definition of a homocide?
    the killing of one person by another.
    It does not comment on the situation leading to it or the legality.
    I know what the word homicide means.
    According to google it is the deliberate killing of another human being. Justifiable homicide has to be state sanctioned and still investigations are on going so it is not known if it met the parameters for justifiable homicide though from the video it is unlikely.

I made the statement because the OP had jumped to conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    You made a racist post when you referred to the Jewish people as "Jews". Or are you going to tell me that anti-semitism is not racism?

From Wikipedia:

"The word Jew has been used often enough in disparaging manner by antisemites that in the late 19th and early 20th centuries."

"It is widely recognized that the attributive use of the noun Jew, in phrases such as Jew lawyer or Jew ethics, is both vulgar and highly offensive. In such contexts Jewish is the only acceptable possibility. Some people, however, have become so wary of this construction that they have extended the stigma to any use of Jew as a noun, a practice that carries risks of its own. In a sentence such as There are now several Jews on the council, which is unobjectionable, the substitution of a circumlocution like Jewish people or persons of Jewish background may in itself cause offense for seeming to imply that Jew has a negative connotation when used as a noun.[5]"

Ironic that I've just proved that YOU'RE exhibiting anti-semitic behaviour, when you set out to accuse me of this in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    "This Racist group"?!?!? Because they are standing up for the injustice of black people in the USA? Give me a break.

Encouraging other people to shoot police is terrorism

Shooting police is terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTuf8wAtgkA

ReputationRep:
    BLM isn't a terrorist organization.

Not every BLM supporter is violent or even black. So just cuz a couple radical BLM protesters do something bad, it means the entire reasoning behind BLM is a because of terrorism, and every BLM supporter is a terrorist?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.