Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Chittesh's Journey to 3 A*s at A-Level

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    S1 is a module I think anyone is able to understand if they put some effort into it
    I ended up with 93/100 and I wasn't the best at stats lol
    Hopefully I can do the same . I haven't started yet I'm just being lazy I've only done C1 and it took me like 3 days because I done it last year too lol. Going to start C2 ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DylanJ42)
    Thanks a lot yea gcses to me test if you can do lots of subjects at a "skimming the surface" level, then alevel is a little more in depth in a select few subjects. I think alevels suit some people better (such as me) because I can do maths and science and thats about it :laugh:, others do very well at gcse then not so well at alevels and then very smart people do well in both!

starting a gap year, going to study maths and computer science.

I assumed you did because you're doing maths over summer, whoops. Hopefully you grow to love it as you work through further maths

also im getting this too, i didnt get a notification for your reply, i just happened to read it when looking thorugh the thread. TSR itself must be bugged, hopefully its fixed soon
    Tbh, as I said I was lazy asf. I still am and hence why to get out of that mode I am doing maths during my holidays, still I am basically not doing it but I was... Now I've stopped and just do 2 past papers everyday lol which is no effort. Once I start doing Solomon papers it counts because they really require thinking lol and sometimes piss you off.

Good luck for your degree and I hope you do well . In terms of TSR, it's making me mad too because I don't like missing replies especially if someone asks me a question - makes me feel guilty lol. It is definitely bugged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chittesh14)
    have you forgotten about your blog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naruke)
    have you forgotten about your blog?
    Nope, I just haven't been revising so I won't update it until I start.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to argue with you. All I'm going to say is let's see, you pleb.
    I don't know how intelligent you are, and you don't know the same about me. At the end of the day, it isn't about if I get it or not - if I tried my best, I'll be happy. I think if I do, then I will definitely get 2 A*s at minimum (hopefully).

I've said that to others, once. I said that to my friend and he somehow beat everyone expect me but that's because I had already done my GCSE Maths. I understand that was GCSE - this is A-level, but there is a chance. Again, let's just see.

It's fine, thanks Josh. I don't think that's the case, Economics might be my downside. Maths and Further Maths won't have any problems, I'll be revising too much to not get an A* lol. I've started FP1 and it's quite good - only getting questions wrong at the very end of the chapter (I find them hard lol). Just keep following my blog buddy, I hope to make you interested in my progress .

Btw, did you also do Maths and Further Maths at A-level?

Thanks , did you do any of the 3 A-levels that I am thinking to take?
    I know I should get 2 As minimum, it's just those requirements (180 UMS average over C3 and C4 and 270 UMS average over 3 A2 modules for Further Maths) which I don't like.
    savageeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KinggBubba)
    You're not going to get 3 a stars lol, if you do that bad in GCSEs even without any revision there is no way in hell that you will get 3 a stars. A stars are awarded to exceptional students which clearly you aren't. I've done my a levels now so I'm speaking from experience and trust me you're aren't the chap who gets three a stars, neither am I. Stop messing around with this **** and enjoy your holiday you pleb.
    what did you get then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankielogue)
    what did you get then
    I forgot already lol, I think it was 7 A*s, 2 As, 1 B and 1 D.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot already lol, I think it was 7 A*s, 2 As, 1 B and 1 D.
    nah i was asking the cocky shite not you aha

ReputationRep:
    nah i was asking the cocky shite not you aha
    Lmao, just clocked. Late night, was tired lmao didn't see!
    Need to start revising tomorrow so I can update this blog again lol and actually get good grades again!

How are A-levels going for you or whatever you're currently doing?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, just clocked. Late night, was tired lmao didn't see!
    Need to start revising tomorrow so I can update this blog again lol and actually get good grades again!

How are A-levels going for you or whatever you're currently doing?
    It’s cool lmao.
    I’m doing my GCSE’s, and I’m doing French, History, Spanish and Computing as well as RS, English Lang&Lit, Maths and Triple Science. TBH it’s going way better than KS3. How are your A-Levels going?

ReputationRep:
    It’s cool lmao.
    I’m doing my GCSE’s, and I’m doing French, History, Spanish and Computing as well as RS, English Lang&Lit, Maths and Triple Science. TBH it’s going way better than KS3. How are your A-Levels going?
    Lol . That's good, I've followed your thread now :P. Nice subjects, good luck on them! Just make sure you study hard lol because since you're doing 9-1 it's going to be hard and way more competitive. My A-levels are going normal, probably **** just like my GCSEs went until the exams lmao which I thought went bad, but I'm just a fluke . Once I start revising soon I'll hopefully merk it!

ReputationRep:
    Lol . That's good, I've followed your thread now :P. Nice subjects, good luck on them! Just make sure you study hard lol because since you're doing 9-1 it's going to be hard and way more competitive. My A-levels are going normal, probably **** just like my GCSEs went until the exams lmao which I thought went bad, but I'm just a fluke . Once I start revising soon I'll hopefully merk it!
    Thanks, I know they’ll be harder! Let’s hope you get 3 A*s!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I know they’ll be harder! Let’s hope you get 3 A*s!
    Np, let's hope I do lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.