Anyone else been up 24 hrs straight?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes, on a 2 part plane journey. Couldn't manage to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    My record for staying awake is just over 37 hours. That was when I was 13, so there's no way I could beat it now (since I'm just permanently exhausted at this point in life).

ReputationRep:
    yes, quite a few times tbh
    either up watching kdrama or reading a Daejae fanfic

ReputationRep:
    Was chilling in London for the whole night, then had a 11 hour flight at 6 am to Tokyo. Did not sleep at all there due to the whole experience being physically uncomfortable. Once I got to Tokyo NYE was extremely close, so obviously had to stay up to party for the whole night, came to my hotel room and literally collapsed on my bed. Was awake for around 30 hours

ReputationRep:
    Hola, bored insomniac dropping in, don't mind me
    Anyone else got **** all to do on a lovely Monday morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glebp)
    Was chilling in London for the whole night, then had a 11 hour flight at 6 am to Tokyo. Did not sleep at all there due to the whole experience being physically uncomfortable. Once I got to Tokyo NYE was extremely close, so obviously had to stay up to party for the whole night, came to my hotel room and literally collapsed on my bed. Was awake for around 30 hours
    Tokyo rahh konichiwa

ReputationRep:
    5 days after a major anxiety attack. Couldn't understand what others were telling me. Literally no attention span.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sisuphos)
    5 days after a major anxiety attack. Couldn't understand what others were telling me. Literally no attention span.
    Wooooaah!!!! 5 days?!?! :shock: omg it seems imposible to me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was at school I had the habit of not sleeping from Sunday to Monday so I wouldn't need to wake up, and then I had music class I would go to after school so I would do 30-40 hours straight every week.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't sleep & eat for around 30+ hours

ReputationRep:
    Yes, quite a few times. Sometimes even 30+ hours.

I don't sleep much at all. :lol: Like I woke up at around 8am on Saturday and I've only slept for around 45 mins since

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Yes, quite a few times. Sometimes even 30+ hours.

I don't sleep much at all. :lol: Like I woke up at around 8am on Saturday and I've only slept for around 45 mins since

ReputationRep:
    yes and whats more shocking is that I have once been 6 days with just 4 hours of sleep due to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    essentially an ear drum transplant and noisy neighbours during freshers week screwing my sleep over and causing me to be in great pain despite taking a strong opioid:|

Too many times whilst at uni. I developed insomnia for awhile.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I fly to/from Tokyo I end up being awake for over 24 hours. Not looking forward to my flight on Friday at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I didn't sleep & eat for around 30+ hours
    lol why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Too many times whilst at uni. I developed insomnia for awhile.
    Ikr that's when my insomnia started. It became a nocturnal lifestyle because I had late classes, and all night revising. Untold times I was in the library til dawn -___- I went from starving to binge eating as well because of the schedule and budgeting lol

how'd you get back into a normal sleeping routine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I did not have a wink of sleep in the last 24hrs :cry2::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    Whenever I fly to/from Tokyo I end up being awake for over 24 hours. Not looking forward to my flight on Friday at all
    Whenever? What kinda adventurous life you livin mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I did not have a wink of sleep in the last 24hrs :cry2::cry2:
    Me neither I was just gonna say but didn't wanna complain as I already have a thread about not being able to smell lol
    why can't ya sleep bab

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.