Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    i agree with that, they should get rid of the Gwen/Owen stuff (worst couple ever and so annoying) and include more of the Jack/Jack or Jack/Ianto scenes :p: lol

thanks.

i thought i was gonna get grief for that post. i still may, but atleast the first response was a positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloud strife)
    thanks.

i thought i was gonna get grief for that post. i still may, but atleast the first response was a positive.
    although i dont agree Jack should be mutilated in every episode, it could get a bit repetitive and boring,lol I'd allow it if he was topless though :p:

ReputationRep:
    and i suppose him being nekkid would never lose it's charm eh?

ReputationRep:
    and i suppose him being nekkid would never lose it's charm eh?
    nope, never :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    :eek: you perv.

but he is rather dishy. though not as dishy as james marsters as spike.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: you perv.

but he is rather dishy. though not as dishy as james marsters as spike.
    :eek: :bawling: im not a perv, i was joking lol

ReputationRep:
    metoometoo! er.... i didn't mean it.
    please don't cry.

anyway perving is healthy

ReputationRep:
    metoometoo! er.... i didn't mean it.
    please don't cry.
    :hugs:

i'll ignore that last part you said :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    maybe i should delete it in case it's used as evidence. hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Did someone say perv? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Spiffy: sorry about the half a comment when i left rep, i was typing one handed (i was eating toast,lol) and kinda pressed enter by accident it was meant to say: rep for posting the James Marsters Torchwood pics kitty_koo

*makes a mental note never to one hand type again *

ReputationRep:
    Ah dont worry about it, toast is good :^_^:

So did you all see the Torchwood filming on the Friday Night Project? James Marsters character kidnaps gwen from the looks of it.

I also read last night that Martha won't be swearing, taking her clothes off, basically she wont be doing anything above pg13 because "children are watching and they dont want to ruin the charactes image"

...... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiffy)
    Ah dont worry about it, toast is good :^_^:

So did you all see the Torchwood filming on the Friday Night Project? James Marsters character kidnaps gwen from the looks of it.

I also read last night that Martha won't be swearing, taking her clothes off, basically she wont be doing anything above pg13 because "children are watching and they dont want to ruin the charactes image"

...... :confused:
    i only saw half of the Friday Night Project so i missed that bit :bawling: im hoping someone puts it on youtube :p: lol
    He kidnaps Gwen?! sounds interesting and so what will Martha be doing? swearing and taking their clothes off is nearly all that happens in Torchwood :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    i only saw half of the Friday Night Project so i missed that bit :bawling: im hoping someone puts it on youtube :p: lol
    He kidnaps Gwen?! sounds interesting and so what will Martha be doing? swearing and taking their clothes off is nearly all that happens in Torchwood :p: lol
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqkzHdrN2k

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe Captain Jack sleeps down a hole....
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Cant believe Captain Jack sleeps down a hole....
    Hehe, yeah, I want a little whole like that to sleep in. It's a great idea.

ReputationRep:
    There are too many aerial shots of Cardiff in Towchwood. Just watched an episode now- I should've counted how many!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, the aerial shots remind me of Angel, the spin off of Buffy. Torchwood and Angel seem to have a number of parallels actually. Focused around a team who fight the supernatural/aliens, both have main character who is centuries old, both have a nack for the whole immortality thing, wear long coats, brood a lot and stand on tall buildings, James Marsters, they're both spin offs....

ReputationRep:
    Lol, the aerial shots remind me of Angel, the spin off of Buffy. Torchwood and Angel seem to have a number of parallels actually. Focused around a team who fight the supernatural/aliens, both have main character who is centuries old, both have a nack for the whole immortality thing, wear long coats, brood a lot and stand on tall buildings, James Marsters, they're both spin offs....
    :mad: dont get me started on how Torchwood is a blatant rip off and copy of Angel, it drives me mad when you can so tell Russel T Davis has been watching Buffy and Angel- both superior shows to dr who and Torchwood which RTD can never hope to live up (before you all shoot me, i do like Torchwood but not as much as Buffy and Angel :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I love Angel too, it was the first show that got me into the whole sci fi thing

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.