Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just done my OASC on the 30th September, the format seems to have changed from the one people have done previously. The course content is the same, the order they do it is different. I kept a diary of my time, feel free to have a look and see what you think.

Hope that helps, and im still waiting as well, hopefully not as long as some people have been.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx OASC journal September 30th 2008 (edited).docx (86.4 KB, 177 views)

ReputationRep:
    How can I open that file?

ReputationRep:
    Get Word for vista. Or PM the poster asking if they can repost it in .doc (word 97 - 00) format

ReputationRep:
    Try this for opening .docx files in earlier versions of word

Note: I'm not responsible for what happens to your computer when you install that, you do it completely at your own risk, ***** to Microsoft if anything goes wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for that Dark Sun, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Since posting this I have found out that I am starting officer training at Cranwell in March next year. It can be done and good luck with all your applications and selections.

ReputationRep:
    Biggest congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Darksun
    I enjoyed the read so ive saved it as a .doc and uploaded for anyone not capable of using .docx files
    Hope you dont mind
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: doc OASC journal September 30th 2008 (edited).doc (114.0 KB, 234 views)

ReputationRep:
    Appreciate that mate, means you can all have a look.

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem mate
    Make sure to keep writing journals of the next stages of your training
    I want to read the whole dark sun saga

ReputationRep:
    Yes I think i will be keeping and posting journal entries from my time at Cranwell, if that is allowed of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Sun)
    Yes I think i will be keeping and posting journal entries from my time at Cranwell, if that is allowed of course.
    If you have time

ReputationRep:
    Hehe very very true

ReputationRep:
    I just read your journal and it seems very helpful and has made me aware of precisely what I am going to be doing. I have looked on many posts and can only assume that the medical and fitness is included in the four days at Cranwell then and is not separate?

ReputationRep:
    That's correct Stuart. They're both included in the four days. The fitness test is the last thing you'll do before you go home.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.