Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It's so bloody hot watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think I'd be saying this but I've been outside more hours than in over the past three days, despite being on work experience. It's absolutely glorious and I've been blessed with field trips and wonderful cycle routes and even started playing Pokemon GO. I can never feel content being indoors any time during the few days of good weather we get per year. Make the most of it!

ReputationRep:
    Stop crying you pussies.

It was quite cold in May and June. We just had the hot weather and your complaining?

The hot weather is lovely. I absolutely love it. I dont want it to end and I hope it doesnt.
    Hot sunny weather is good for the health so stop complaining. Stop being pussies :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just popped outside
    Name:  dark-knight.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  14.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    No, does anyone in the uk have an ac. It's ok now tho, I went to tesco in the morning and bought a new fan.
    lol it rarely gets hot ini but my mum ordered one ages ago and didn't know how to install it lmao so I just put it in for the 1st time, but not for long, it uses a lot of energy apparently

ReputationRep:
    Do you not have A\C? Idk what kind of life your living

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    No, does anyone in the uk have an ac. It's ok now tho, I went to tesco in the morning and bought a new fan.
    lol the moment when you go to DFS to sit on a comfy sofa in air conditioning and stream Netflix on the free wifi

UK Lifehacks FTW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    lol the moment when you go to DFS to sit on a comfy sofa in air conditioning and stream Netflix on the free wifi

UK Lifehacks FTW
    Lol you could do the same at ikea

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.