Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had BSM's theory test book and loads of questions were the same in that too. So annoying.

ReputationRep:
    i've borrowed soo many theory books, i've got the bsm, the AA, and the DSA practice question books and another BSM- 'how to pass first time' one. i've also got to read the highway code, and watch the hazard percption video! you may think i'm a little crazy but i'm determined to pass first time and i really want to get full marks too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    i've borrowed soo many theory books, i've got the bsm, the AA, and the DSA practice question books and another BSM- 'how to pass first time' one. i've also got to read the highway code, and watch the hazard percption video! you may think i'm a little crazy but i'm determined to pass first time and i really want to get full marks too!
    for the theory test you only need the official theory test aa book, cus all the questions will be in the book right? so why do u need so many books? for the hazard perceptions, i just use the dvd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    for the theory test you only need the official theory test aa book, cus all the questions will be in the book right? so why do u need so many books? for the hazard perceptions, i just use the dvd
    i know but i just got over enthusiastic and i thought the questions may be asked in a diff style! that's just me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    i know but i just got over enthusiastic and i thought the questions may be asked in a diff style! that's just me :rolleyes:
    lol k

ReputationRep:
    the book is so gay, its taking me ages to go through all the questions although most of em are common sense, but you still need to go through it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    the book is so gay, its taking me ages to go through all the questions although most of em are common sense, but you still need to go through it :eek:

really? oops, and there's me with a pile of them to get through! i have until sept anyway though and you've got plenty of time too!

ReputationRep:
    btw are the questions of the other books exactly the same as the official test? cus why would anyone get the other ones when all the quesitons are in the official one? :confused:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.