Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Yeah we did, and you'll also get service since you'll be in the middle of the city so it'll be fine.

Haha, you seem a bit miffed about your lack of skill - don't worry, it only means you'll be put into teams that you'll spend the 4 weeks with but actually only spend 2 days doing the actual skill. Yeah I get you, a lot of people on NCS annoyed me but NCS is a very social environment, even though you're tired, you don't really want to be in a room by yourself, you'd rather mingle. Although it obviously depends on you but that's what I found.

No you don't, they say you're supposed to bring your t-shirt with you but you never actually need to wear is unless you want to.

I hope so too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great Only 2 days? Well that's good and yeah I am, it's so annoying when people aren't organised, Dad and I have a really bad feeling about this, they sent an email the other day asking for paper work, so I filled it out, scanned it and emailed it back, then 2 weeks later they email my Dad saying they haven't got it

Oh and I slept round my neighbours house it went fine, I reckon I'll be ok on NCS, as they say, there is always a reason you are homesick and I think I know my reason, which is probably why I was ok.
    But I was literally next door to my own room because I live in one of those attached houses

Ah that's good I saw someone wearing them on a Youtube vid, and I didn't like them, dark blue is not my colour

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.