Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I enjoy sending nudes and sexting, but is this normal??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    encouraged? Why
    Encouraged because people shouldn't feel trapped and unable to express themselves in fear of being judged or wrongly labeled. Encourage people to be their true selves so you can actually connect with the person underneath and not the exterior outside that is fabricated to appeal to the masses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
    However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?
    it is normal for this to be ruining there live because the moment they saw your photos more blood rushed to their brains and penis's than ever before and the hormones serotonin and dopamine have been released in the blood, this causes them to act like they are on drugs like morphine, it is a feast to the eyes brain and penis, and simply they get hungry, the feast being the serotonin and dopamine and your body.

ReputationRep:
    you are a horrible person for doing this not only to them (read my previous post) but to the males who are not in a relationship and are reading this post(including me) because now we want to you to send us the pictures as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzy97)
    Encouraged because people shouldn't feel trapped and unable to express themselves in fear of being judged or wrongly labeled. Encourage people to be their true selves so you can actually connect with the person underneath and not the exterior outside that is fabricated to appeal to the masses.
    Why is that good though? There's a reason that civilised society has norms and social rules.

And what do you mean wrongly labeled? Is it wrong to label this girl as a promiscuous person who doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level?

ReputationRep:
    Why is that good though? There's a reason that civilised society has norms and social rules.

And what do you mean wrongly labeled? Is it wrong to label this girl as a promiscuous person who doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level?
    I don't see how society should dictate the way an individual chooses to live their lives.

If people decided to stick by the rules placed by society, slavery and women's voting rights wouldn't exist, inventors, and physicists like Einstein would be labeled crazy and people with mental illnesses would still be subjected to inhumane treatment.

Of course it's wrong, your opinion is one thing, but stating that she 'doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level' is just slander.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how society should dictate the way an individual chooses to live their lives.

If people decided to stick by the rules placed by society, slavery and women's voting rights wouldn't exist, inventors, and physicists like Einstein would be labeled crazy and people with mental illnesses would still be subjected to inhumane treatment.

Of course it's wrong, your opinion is one thing, but stating that she 'doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level' is just slander.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a fair point about sticking to the rules.

Why is it slander? It's a fair conclusion to deduce from what's been said.

ReputationRep:
    LIT

ReputationRep:
    That's a fair point about sticking to the rules.

Why is it slander? It's a fair conclusion to deduce from what's been said.
    It's a step too far, she could very much value here sexual relationships, we simply cannot judge a person online when we don't know then personally, sure you may not like what she's doing but don't cast judgements on the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna send boys nudes then fine, but those lads seem a little... errr... messed up.

(Original post by Mvine001)
    WTAF? Why would you want to receive nude photos?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!
    is this not like... obvious?

(Original post by PHD2027)
    you are a horrible person for doing this not only to them (read my previous post) but to the males who are not in a relationship and are reading this post(including me) because now we want to you to send us the pictures as well.
    Do I? huh.

ReputationRep:
    This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
    However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me.
    Just as well, then, that you've not made any questionable disclosures of a highly personal, sensitive and indelicate nature which could threaten to compromise you were they exploited as leverage by either of the parties in question, whose already hormonally-charged and volatile temperaments you've evidently taxed beyond the normal limits of their emotional tolerance through sustained, wanton and cavalier sexual exhibitionism.

Oh, wait.

ReputationRep:
    OP trusts the guys not to screenshot :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriiiiend is a feminist! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It's a step too far, she could very much value here sexual relationships, we simply cannot judge a person online when we don't know then personally, sure you may not like what she's doing but don't cast judgements on the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not about whether I approve or not. Just facts

ReputationRep:
    It's not about whether I approve or not. Just facts
    It sounds more like opinions to me but, I'll leave it there. This conversation was actually really refreshing, however I don't want to over discuss things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    That's your opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    What's ur sc

Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
    However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?
    Whats ur sc

i enjoy this too, but i only do it with my boyfriend. Before him I would just please myself (I still do cos we're LDR). But now I have him to help me seeing as im horny probably 85% of the time. struggles

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.