Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would like a word or two from a certain FireFreezer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :rofl: sure were
    Hopefully The Crucial Three (:ahee:) can have another conversation like that in a thread...it's not the same without Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion...
    :rofl: so random! I can't express to you my thoughts because at points I was thinking..."woahhh, McCulloch looks very nice in that scene" then "cool the whole band" and "what is that on Sergeant's head!?:lolwut:" :lol: ooh just noticed your use of "thou" :rofl: :yy:
    Anyway, yes. The fruit hat. Amazing. I need to get me one of those! :ahee: The song was pretty good (not one of the better ones though, I don't think, but nice and peaceful ) Also, what was McCulloch doing in front of the train? I have no idea :toofunny:

Well you should have used PEE then! :unimpressed: (Or PEEL :ahee:) That would have showcases your English skills in all its glory...maybe I should get you to do an exam styled question on fruit hats like Cheese did to me :rofl:

Haha, now you shall be reminded of this Mac :cool: and Mac and Cheese conversation whenever you see your Mac computer :mmm:

Yup! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ohh haha Yeah, I understand that:yep: I know you're not pessimist all the type but I do know it's easy to get lost in pessimism unfortunately Aww thanks! :hugs: I do enjoy the idea of having deep discussions but I think I'm such a generally confused person that I don't know if it would get that far

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:
    Perhaps we should shout her name from the 'rooftops' (:lol:) of this thread again. I'll let you go first...

Yeah I hope so and no, it's not really...
    You absolutely do Matrix, and urgently. Again when I send a song, I'll have no idea if you'll like it I can't tell if you like the more rock-type songs or the slower, melodic ones - however, my recent research leads me to believe that it's a combination of both? :lol: (The Bunnymen were both anyway). So on that note...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ufi2oZPF6U

PEE... I haven't heard terms like this since school (wayyyy back now for me :lol:). (That is an angry little face - :unimpressed: :rofl:). Haha God (McCulloch) :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed... Anyway though You're welcome It's the truth :hugs: What do you mean when you say "confused"? If I'm getting too personal you don't have to answer I'm just curious. You could even PM the answer if you wanted, but alternatively, you don't have to say anything at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Aw thats cute!
    Im afraid i dont know you
    Oh yikes! What do you know about me?
    I was bored this morning,
    When I stumbled upon this awesome thread
    Because I'd just woken up
    While the rest of TSR was dead.

I attended your wedding,
    As a silent observer.
    I picked on CheeseIsVeg's food
    To satisfy my hunger.

I've seen your posts on multiple threads,
    But, I never opined or bothered to comment

Because I'm supposed to be studying :lol: to get into uni
    And what's a reply from a 3-gem nobody like me?

Matrix123 I couldn't help myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raniafern)
    Thanks I write poetry as a hobby :yep:
    Ooh cool! That sounds awesome
    Btw if you do happen to read any of my reply to SassKing, please do judge
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Perhaps we should shout her name from the 'rooftops' (:lol:) of this thread again. I'll let you go first...

Yeah I hope so and no, it's not really...
    You absolutely do Matrix, and urgently. Again when I send a song, I'll have no idea if you'll like it I can't tell if you like the more rock-type songs or the slower, melodic ones - however, my recent research leads me to believe that it's a combination of both? :lol: (The Bunnymen were both anyway). So on that note...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ufi2oZPF6U

PEE... I haven't heard terms like this since school (wayyyy back now for me :lol:). (That is an angry little face - :unimpressed: :rofl:). Haha God (McCulloch) :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed... Anyway though You're welcome It's the truth :hugs: What do you mean when you say "confused"? If I'm getting too personal you don't have to answer I'm just curious. You could even PM the answer if you wanted, but alternatively, you don't have to say anything at all
    Hahaha good idea! :rofl: She might get a bit irritated when she returns to loads of notifications here...but at least she'll knoq that we're constantly thinking of here...I can't tag on the app so I'll switch to TSR mobile in a moment

:lol: Can you imagine if I took that fruit hat on holiday with me? The stares I'd get oooh maybe I should go to Liverpool and wear it :mmm: Hmmm...I'll check Amazon :rofl2: Well, some of their rock songs are a bit too heavy for me to enjoy but I can just about manage as you know already, pretty much just as long as they're not atmospheric :lol: research :rofl: any good at science? If so, I expect a full write up on your findings :lol:
    Ahh cool! When I saw the title, I thought "oooooooh me goshhhh! SassKing has some of these lyrics in his profile! :eek: :excited: :ahee:"
    Cool lyrics btw ooh quite nice...the intro sounded a bit Rolling Stones-esque and the echoing made it sound all the more mysterious and quite eerie too. I did love the ending best though, where McCulloch's "dark things" line gradually faded out:yep:

:rofl:
    Indeed it is! (An evil minion :rofl: I made myself laugh mentally there )
    Wow, KSKC! Hats off to you (imaginary because I'm not wearing one:mmm: ) That last bit!
    As soon as I read the McCulloch in brackets I actually burst out laughing! Ohhh gosh, everyone else in the house must have thought I was some kind of idiot (if they hadn't already thought so : wow, amazing, SassKing, really amazing! :toofunny:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww, and that is reciprocated - hence some of the PMs I have sent you in the past :hugs:
    Nahh, you could ask me near enough anything and I'd answer depending on how personal they were, they'd have to be in PMs though
    Hmm...just debating with myself about whether I should say it here or PM:holmes: actually, if I say it here I might not elaborate as much...prepare for a PM soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was bored this morning,When I stumbled upon this awesome threadBecause I'd just woken upWhile the rest of TSR was dead.
    I attended your wedding,
    As a silent observer.
    I picked on CheeseIsVeg's food
    To satisfy my hunger.

I've seen your posts on multiple threads,
    But, I never opined or bothered to comment

Because I'm supposed to be studying :lol: to get into uni
    And what's a reply from a 3-gem nobody like me?

Matrix123 I couldn't help myself!
    :rofl: fair enough

And you're not a nobody
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks I just tagged you in a poem above :rofl:

Ummm, judge? Your grammar seems awesome, :toofunny: Idk what I'm supposed to judge honestly

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: fair enough

And you're not a nobody
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ummm, yeah I am. I'm active on TSR because I'm studying for my UKCAT, which is computer-based. I'm never here otherwise... My 3 gems pretty much prove that :rofl: Almost everybody I know has like >=7 gems, which is my measure of how popular people are But, I hoped you like my poem

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I just tagged you in a poem above :rofl:

Ummm, judge? Your grammar seems awesome, :toofunny: Idk what I'm supposed to judge honestly
    Thanks!
    Ohh jeez, I was supposed to say "please don't judge" :lol:
    Ummm, yeah I am. I'm active on TSR because I'm studying for my UKCAT, which is computer-based. I'm never here otherwise... My 3 gems pretty much prove that :rofl: Almost everybody I know has like >=7 gems, which is my measure of how popular people are But, I hoped you like my poem
    Ohh I see...I'm active because I'm wasting time - as usual
    Do you mind me asking what UKCAT is?
    Ohh I see, nahh you're a nice enough person to be called a somebody
    I sure did! Cheese will be happy with that mention - she was so proud of the food
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hahaha good idea! :rofl: She might get a bit irritated when she returns to loads of notifications here...but at least she'll knoq that we're constantly thinking of here...I can't tag on the app so I'll switch to TSR mobile in a moment

:lol: Can you imagine if I took that fruit hat on holiday with me? The stares I'd get oooh maybe I should go to Liverpool and wear it :mmm: Hmmm...I'll check Amazon :rofl2: Well, some of their rock songs are a bit too heavy for me to enjoy but I can just about manage as you know already, pretty much just as long as they're not atmospheric :lol: research :rofl: any good at science? If so, I expect a full write up on your findings :lol:
    Ahh cool! When I saw the title, I thought "oooooooh me goshhhh! SassKing has some of these lyrics in his profile! :eek: :excited: :ahee:"
    Cool lyrics btw ooh quite nice...the intro sounded a bit Rolling Stones-esque and the echoing made it sound all the more mysterious and quite eerie too. I did love the ending best though, where McCulloch's "dark things" line gradually faded out:yep:

Indeed it is! (An evil minion :rofl: I made myself laugh mentally there )
    Wow, KSKC! Hats off to you (imaginary because I'm not wearing one:mmm: ) That last bit!
    As soon as I read the McCulloch in brackets I actually burst out laughing! Ohhh gosh, everyone else in the house must have thought I was some kind of idiot (if they hadn't already thought so : wow, amazing, SassKing, really amazing! :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww, and that is reciprocated - hence some of the PMs I have sent you in the past :hugs:
    Nahh, you could ask me near enough anything and I'd answer depending on how personal they were, they'd have to be in PMs though
    Hmm...just debating with myself about whether I should say it here or PM:holmes: actually, if I say it here I might not elaborate as much...prepare for a PM soon
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: Indeed :lol:

:lol: Haha fair enough Echo and the Bunnymen's songs really had both... Early on, they were more rocky but still had that melodic quality to them (for the first 3 albums - 1981 is my favourite period for them, second album sort of time ). Then they became more melodic with their fourth album - it's considered their best one I still prefer their early stuff though myself Honestly the amount of times I've listened to Heaven Up Here... Always getting something new out of that album.
    No Dark Things though, my favourite bit is in the middle, and when he sings the lyrics in my profile. He raises his voice and it sounds cathartic actually... Awesome stuff. Plus the really jagged guitar playing throughout

Haha yep I do
    Haha I never thought of the Rolling Stones thing until you mentioned that They combined their influences to create something that was their own

What about...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Zp8zeCMuA

(:lol:)
    Hahahah :rofl: He is the God of cool
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you :hugs:
    Oh okay I'm glad you feel you can be open like that with me Haha yeah, I understand
    Just got it now

ReputationRep:
    "Amellia, Amellia, where art thou, Amellia?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :rofl: Indeed :lol:

:lol: Haha fair enough Echo and the Bunnymen's songs really had both... Early on, they were more rocky but still had that melodic quality to them (for the first 3 albums - 1981 is my favourite period for them, second album sort of time ). Then they became more melodic with their fourth album - it's considered their best one I still prefer their early stuff though myself Honestly the amount of times I've listened to Heaven Up Here... Always getting something new out of that album.
    No Dark Things though, my favourite bit is in the middle, and when he sings the lyrics in my profile. He raises his voice and it sounds cathartic actually... Awesome stuff. Plus the really jagged guitar playing throughout

Haha yep I do
    Haha I never thought of the Rolling Stones thing until you mentioned that They combined their influences to create something that was their own

What about...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Zp8zeCMuA

(:lol:)
    Hahahah :rofl: He is the God of cool
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you :hugs:
    Oh okay I'm glad you feel you can be open like that with me Haha yeah, I understand
    Just got it now
    She did say she's been a bit busy recently though so I don't blame her for not being here. Oh well, she has these notifications to look forward to :mmm:

Ooh cool...am I right in recalling their first album was 1980, and third was 1983? I was going to try to say the names but I'm not that great at the Bunnymen knowledge Heaven up Here (I think that's it or Heaven up in Here? ) and crocodiles....something to do with porcupines but I'm sure that was a later album...please enlighten me, oh wise one Reading on I realise it was not Heaven up in Here :lol: That's awesome! I don't even want to take a guess at how many times you've listened to it
    Ooh yeah you sure are great at English....I'm just gonna go and Google that word :getmecoat:

Haha, ooh that's a great way to go about it:yep:

This one was great - not as good as the last one but yeah. I liked the bit about three quarters way through when McCulloch sung in the background at the same time (or maybe that was someone else ) and the fading out at the end too.

Spoiler:
    Show

No worries! :hugs:
    I'm glad to have someone like you to talk about stuff like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    Ohh jeez, I was supposed to say "please don't judge" :lol:

Ohh I see...I'm active because I'm wasting time - as usual
    Do you mind me asking what UKCAT is?
    Ohh I see, nahh you're a nice enough person to be called a somebody
    I sure did! Cheese will be happy with that mention - she was so proud of the food
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow, I did precisely the opposite and judged your grammar :lol:

Haha, after my UKCAT exam, I won't be as active as I am right now, because the prep books for my next exam are, well, books :rofl: So, no online stuff. Lemme see... The exams after that, nope, I won't be online, and for the exam after THAT, I still won't be online, as will be the case for the exam still after that. Moral of the story: I'm gonna be here till 14th August, then off TSR till mid-November to study for the next 5 exams. Oh and then, I've got my school exams. :rofl: :lol: Oh, this is crazy. Just bid me farewell on the 14th (I'm trying to be happy about it )

Anyway, the UKCAT is an aptitude test of 900 marks, that students answer to get into med schools. Since I'd be starting my Medicine course next year, I'd take it the year prior to the year of entry i.e. this year. It consists of 5 sections: Verbal, Quantitative, Abstract, Situational Judgement and Decision Making (which isn't graded this year, just being tested). Now, unis have different criteria to select candidates. Some, like King's, go by your UKCAT scores, which is why it's super important. Others go by the BMAT, which I'll be answering in Nov. Some judge you based on your Personal Statement, and some just investigate and analyze and grill you based on your academic scores.

Thanks, if you wanna read some of my other poems, check my website out :blush: : raniafernandes.webs.com Please read only from 11/12 onwards, the ones at the bottom are more recent... The ones at the top of the page scream 'IMMATURE' :ashamed: I'm currently working on reversing the order...

Yup, Cheese.. *He shall be very happy C'est vrai, monsieur CheeseIsVeg? J'assume que tu serai tres heureux Tu sais que je suis une fille, oui? Oui, j'aime du football et la piano et la guitar, mais je suis une fille. Trop de personnes assument que je sui un garcon! Desole pour les accents, je n'ai pas le temps pour metter les. Vas-tu bien a l'Allemagne? Quand retourneras-tu (okay, that conjugation is messed up :rofl: ) a l'Anglaterra? Notre rebus forum est mort sans toi et mon ami 0to100 J'ai ecrit une poeme ici, si tu voudrais voir. (Correct whatever's wrong, please! I know I'm butchering the language of love!)

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, I did precisely the opposite and judged your grammar :lol:

Haha, after my UKCAT exam, I won't be as active as I am right now, because the prep books for my next exam are, well, books :rofl: So, no online stuff. Lemme see... The exams after that, nope, I won't be online, and for the exam after THAT, I still won't be online, as will be the case for the exam still after that. Moral of the story: I'm gonna be here till 14th August, then off TSR till mid-November to study for the next 5 exams. Oh and then, I've got my school exams. :rofl: :lol: Oh, this is crazy. Just bid me farewell on the 14th (I'm trying to be happy about it )

Anyway, the UKCAT is an aptitude test of 900 marks, that students answer to get into med schools. Since I'd be starting my Medicine course next year, I'd take it the year prior to the year of entry i.e. this year. It consists of 5 sections: Verbal, Quantitative, Abstract, Situational Judgement and Decision Making (which isn't graded this year, just being tested). Now, unis have different criteria to select candidates. Some, like King's, go by your UKCAT scores, which is why it's super important. Others go by the BMAT, which I'll be answering in Nov. Some judge you based on your Personal Statement, and some just investigate and analyze and grill you based on your academic scores.

Thanks, if you wanna read some of my other poems, check my website out :blush: : raniafernandes.webs.com Please read only from 11/12 onwards, the ones at the bottom are more recent... The ones at the top of the page scream 'IMMATURE' :ashamed: I'm currently working on reversing the order...

Yup, Cheese.. *He shall be very happy C'est vrai, monsieur CheeseIsVeg? J'assume que tu serai tres heureux Tu sais que je suis une fille, oui? Oui, j'aime du football et la piano et la guitar, mais je suis une fille. Trop de personnes assument que je sui un garcon! Desole pour les accents, je n'ai pas le temps pour metter les. Vas-tu bien a l'Allemagne? Quand retourneras-tu (okay, that conjugation is messed up :rofl: ) a l'Anglaterra? Notre rebus forum est mort sans toi et mon ami 0to100 J'ai ecrit une poeme ici, si tu voudrais voir. (Correct whatever's wrong, please! I know I'm butchering the language of love!)
    :rofl: I meant please don't judge us on the weird stuff we talk about but oh well

Ohh that's a shame but at least you'll be getting on with that and hopefully do really well Aw those are great! And 12 for 0to100! :awesome: They were great:yep:

Please remember to add translations with foreign text btw, I believe she'll be in Germany for about 4 weeks
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I meant please don't judge us on the weird stuff we talk about but oh well
    Ohh that's a shame but at least you'll be getting on with that and hopefully do really well Aw those are great! And 12 for 0to100! :awesome: They were great:yep:
    Please remember to add translations with foreign text btw, I believe she'll be in Germany for about 4 weeks
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no! That poem wasn't for him :rofl: He told me about it too! Thanks, I'm glad you liked my poems :love:

Oops, I'll summarise what I typed in French: I hope you're happy, about being called a guy (it's an inside joke) I'm a girl too, although I play football, play the piano and the guitar. A lot of people assume that I'm a guy... Hope everything's alright in Germany, when do you return to England? (Thanks for the answer, Matrix ) Our rebus forum is dead without you and my 'friend' 0to100. I wrote a poem here, if you wanna see (I told her abt my poetry before )

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! That poem wasn't for him :rofl: He told me about it too! Thanks, I'm glad you liked my poems :love:

Oops, I'll summarise what I typed in French: I hope you're happy, about being called a guy (it's an inside joke) I'm a girl too, although I play football, play the piano and the guitar. A lot of people assume that I'm a guy... Hope everything's alright in Germany, when do you return to England? (Thanks for the answer, Matrix ) Our rebus forum is dead without you and my 'friend' 0to100. I wrote a poem here, if you wanna see (I told her abt my poetry before )
    Ohhh :rofl: no worries!

Haha just TSR rules

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh :rofl: no worries!

Haha just TSR rules

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay then

ReputationRep:
    Okay then
    Yup! Btw, you might have to remind me that you're leaving on the 14th...knowing me I'll probably remember on the 15th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Btw, you might have to remind me that you're leaving on the 14th...knowing me I'll probably remember on the 15th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ummm, why?

ReputationRep:
    Ummm, why?
    To bid you a temporary farewell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To bid you a temporary farewell

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, no, it's alright, no big deal. As I said earlier, I'm not on TSR much, so I'm gonna disappear as quietly as I appeared I appreciate the thought though Thanks a lot :hugs: :groovy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.