The Student Room Group

I have small boobs so can't be attractive!

Scroll to see replies

A cute face > everything else imo.
Reply 81
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

Sorry if I come over quite crude in this but I will try not to.
I personally find this idea of idolising people like Kim Kardashian etc. revolting. I physically cannot comprehend what is quite so great about having an enormous.. derrier or chest, in fact according to some women having larger breasts can hurt your back, and there really is, in my opinion, nothing attractive about having a chest that sticks out 3ft, same goes for behind. Personally I find girls most attractive if they are natural, no matter how big or small. And just think about what those people will feel like when they're older and they hang past their knees. But also really if you want to find someone who truly finds you attractive it should be about personality and minds not physical attributes. As long as a girl is not flat chested enough to make me seem well endowed in that area (I'm a guy with no moobs) then I don't really care how big they are, except when they get too big.

So really in summary no not less attractive, possibly even more so.:smile:
honestly boob size doesn't matter. everyones attractive to someone, you just gotta find a person twho loves you for you, small breasts and all. there are people who love small boobs, people who don't, and people who don't care either way. but to look for the right person, try to be confident in yourself and in your body because if there is one thing people notice, its if you're confident. so basically even with tiny breasts, there is someone who will find you pretty attractive, you just gotta believe it. if someone can't see past boob size, you deserve better anyway
Original post by MissFun
I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!! :smile:

Nonsense.
Mammaries are very overrated. All about the mid posterior chain area for me and that region can be really tightened up with heavy deadlifts and squats.
Reply 85
One name - Samantha Jones

Watch SATC and get tips on how to be sexy with a small chest!
No one is perfect so you dont need to worry about your breast size.. Trust me there is someone who looks you and follows you :wink:
Reply 87
Original post by plsnoban ^_^
Don't lose hope: you might be attractive to pedophiles. :creep:

Wow jeez thanks 😳😂
Reply 88
It's annoying though because although small, most shops don't actually do my size at all! Costs me a lot to find bras :/
Original post by MissFun
the hottest girlfriend I have ever had in my life had extremely small breasts. I thought she was really hot and didn't care about her breast size. If it really bothers you can make up for it in other areas like your sense of humor or kindness. If that doesn't do it why don't you just get breast augmentation.
if you're into being fit and healthy you'll know that a smaller chest lets you do more :wink:
Reply 91
Look at it this way; they won't sag! And when you're 40 you'll appreciate that
That depends on your interpretation of what's attractive. Some people are into boobs whereas others aren't and anyway find someone who likes you for you and not your looks( that much) x :smile:
Having small breasts don't make you unattractive! there are so many other factors, face, legs, bum, to be toned up and healthy in general. You may not be able to naturally alter your breasts, but the rest of your body? yes. But don't change it to please others, work on it to please yourself :h: Besides, some men like small breasts, it is just a preference.
Reply 94
Original post by MissFun

Wrong! :smile:
Original post by MissFun

first lets see a pic of you otherwise we can't help you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending