Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have small boobs and i used to hate them growing up but now im 19 and i kinda love them. i'm a small person in general so if they were bigger i'd look out of proportion anyway, small boobs seem to have come into fashion now so don't feel like they're a burden!! also if a guy really likes you then he won't care about the size of your boobs anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    Definitely wrong.. Small petite girls can be just as attractive as those with large boobs!
    I just can't help but believe I'd be so much more attractive if they were a few sizes bigger.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Personally one likes smaller boobs but hey ho.

ReputationRep:
    A cute face > everything else imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissFun)
    I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!!
    Sorry if I come over quite crude in this but I will try not to.
    I personally find this idea of idolising people like Kim Kardashian etc. revolting. I physically cannot comprehend what is quite so great about having an enormous.. derrier or chest, in fact according to some women having larger breasts can hurt your back, and there really is, in my opinion, nothing attractive about having a chest that sticks out 3ft, same goes for behind. Personally I find girls most attractive if they are natural, no matter how big or small. And just think about what those people will feel like when they're older and they hang past their knees. But also really if you want to find someone who truly finds you attractive it should be about personality and minds not physical attributes. As long as a girl is not flat chested enough to make me seem well endowed in that area (I'm a guy with no moobs) then I don't really care how big they are, except when they get too big.

So really in summary no not less attractive, possibly even more so.

ReputationRep:
    honestly boob size doesn't matter. everyones attractive to someone, you just gotta find a person twho loves you for you, small breasts and all. there are people who love small boobs, people who don't, and people who don't care either way. but to look for the right person, try to be confident in yourself and in your body because if there is one thing people notice, its if you're confident. so basically even with tiny breasts, there is someone who will find you pretty attractive, you just gotta believe it. if someone can't see past boob size, you deserve better anyway

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!!
    Nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Mammaries are very overrated. All about the mid posterior chain area for me and that region can be really tightened up with heavy deadlifts and squats.

ReputationRep:
    One name - Samantha Jones

Watch SATC and get tips on how to be sexy with a small chest!

ReputationRep:
    No one is perfect so you dont need to worry about your breast size.. Trust me there is someone who looks you and follows you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plsnoban ^_^)
    Don't lose hope: you might be attractive to pedophiles. :creep:
    Wow jeez thanks 😳😂

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, don't worry about it. My boobs are HUGE, I wish they were smaller at times. At least you don't have to deal with back pain or bras that cost a fortune and that you have to order specifically... Also a lot of clothes are built for people with smaller breasts. Be happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ewandernoth)
    Seriously, don't worry about it. My boobs are HUGE, I wish they were smaller at times. At least you don't have to deal with back pain or bras that cost a fortune and that you have to order specifically... Also a lot of clothes are built for people with smaller breasts. Be happy.
    It's annoying though because although small, most shops don't actually do my size at all! Costs me a lot to find bras :/
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    the hottest girlfriend I have ever had in my life had extremely small breasts. I thought she was really hot and didn't care about her breast size. If it really bothers you can make up for it in other areas like your sense of humor or kindness. If that doesn't do it why don't you just get breast augmentation.

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying though because although small, most shops don't actually do my size at all! Costs me a lot to find bras :/
    Same here.

Honestly though, I do envy you. There's so many cute clothes out there I would love to wear, but usually it either won't fit up there and I have to take a size larger which will look stupid or it'll just look wrong entirely.

ReputationRep:
    if you're into being fit and healthy you'll know that a smaller chest lets you do more

ReputationRep:
    Look at it this way; they won't sag! And when you're 40 you'll appreciate that

ReputationRep:
    That depends on your interpretation of what's attractive. Some people are into boobs whereas others aren't and anyway find someone who likes you for you and not your looks( that much) x

ReputationRep:
    Having small breasts don't make you unattractive! there are so many other factors, face, legs, bum, to be toned up and healthy in general. You may not be able to naturally alter your breasts, but the rest of your body? yes. But don't change it to please others, work on it to please yourself Besides, some men like small breasts, it is just a preference.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Wrong!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.