Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I quite like Gina Yashere sometimes.

And for once they let Russell do the spinny round, only cause Lauren sucks at stand up but still..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by symphonic)
    I quite like Gina Yashere sometimes.

And for once they let Russell do the spinny round, only cause Lauren sucks at stand up but still..
    Russell always does the spinning news wheel round, its usually Andy and Russell vs Frankie and their guest

ReputationRep:
    For the past few weeks he hasn't, it's normally Frankie, Hugh, Andy and whoever sits in the middle of them.

ReputationRep:
    I missed last Thursdays' episode, anyone know if there will be a repeat?

ReputationRep:
    There was on friday.

ReputationRep:
    oh so no more, so I missed the repeat as well

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Theres always youtube.

ReputationRep:
    God I love this show.
    Hugh Dennis = legend. His facial expressions and the way that underneath the comedy he takes the whole thing so seriously and really wants to win...class. And Frankie Boyle...so harsh, yet so funny. Going to see Andy Parsons on tour next month

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what to make of this programme. In some ways it seems very scripted, sometimes the jokes are going a bit far, un tasteful. But, it is funny, and if its on i watch it. Russel is my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldspark)
    God I love this show.
    Hugh Dennis = legend. His facial expressions and the way that underneath the comedy he takes the whole thing so seriously and really wants to win...class. And Frankie Boyle...so harsh, yet so funny. Going to see Andy Parsons on tour next month
    Why? Did you pay for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldspark)
    God I love this show.
    I'm hoping to see him when he comes to the Warwick Arts Centre in November. I haven't been so hooked by a TV series since I was about 10, I like HIGNFY but to be honest MtW really does put it to shame, not least because the panellists are prepared to take a relatively objective look at the news and poke fun without assuming the world is therefore collapsing, unlike Ian Hislop who used to be very funny but now churns out tired jabs at anyone it's popular to insult.

ReputationRep:
    Frankie Boyle is the best on the show. He will say things that nobody else will say and get away with it because there is a residual of innocence about him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by symphonic)
    Why? Did you pay for that?
    Take it you're not a fan, then?

ReputationRep:
    Love the show but despise Andy Parsons.....he's not remotely funny,and Russell Howard isn't very impressive.

Frankie and Dara are the funniest.

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly Hallows)
    oh so no more, so I missed the repeat as well
    Sign up for BBC i player for free when you an watch most progs again, but you have to watch it within 1 week, the email confrmation can take a few days to reach you, the e mail is needed to activate the BBC i player which takes about 20 mins to do once the e mail arrives.

ReputationRep:
    I watch it and love it, very very funny, one of the best TV progs on TV, you have to be in touch with whats going on in the world to get it, I think. I loved the Labour conference joke in one episode, as wel las the last two royal ones with Prnce Philips royal visit and Prince Charles trip last week, the Queen meeting the Arsenal team is classic. Imagine making fun of the Royals on the BBC, 50 years ago, even 15 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    One of my favourite shows of all time. I'm always watching bits of it on YouTube. (The "Prince Charles goes cheese shopping" clip from last week is up now, so so funny!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soundwave)
    One of my favourite shows of all time. I'm always watching bits of it on YouTube. (The "Prince Charles goes cheese shopping" clip from last week is up now, so so funny!)
    *quickly loads up YouTube*

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.