Nisha's successful alevel Journey !

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shohaib712)
    Lol turns out I did nothing

But today:
    Did some chemistry revision - of covered a bunch of topics and almost halfway through module 2

(Really worried though cuz there is just too much to do and I haven't started on the other subjects yet )

Should I start maths now or should I wait until I got through module 2?

Ps. Sorry for late reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you should do a bit of maths You should do a bit of everything but i mean it's all up to you
    Did you not learn module 2 at school ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    Good luck with your A-Levels, hope you enjoy them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you very much and you too

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 06/09/16:

So today i had my first day at sixth form. Firstly we had a little assembly and then we had to spend some time with our tutor groups and tutor and I got my timetable. I've met so many people and I've made a lot of friends I've got a lot of free periods !! Today I had 2 hours of chemistry and the teacher is very good so that was amazing and the lesson went quick honestly i thought i was there for 10 mins ( ok that's a bit over the top lol but it went very quick ) I have two teachers for everything except from Economics so i hope all of my other teachers are as good as my chemistry teacher. In chemistry we got told that we have a test on Thursday ( on what we did today ) I mean already !?.We also got told that we are going to have a lot of small tests. I have a lot of shopping to do during the weekend - I need 4 big folders,dividers and a lot of lined paper. There was a lot of assemblies / teachers talking to us about expectations and blah blah which was boring -.- But overall i had a very good day. Tomorrow I've got 2 free and 2 hours of Biology and Maths !! Hopefully sixth form will be good for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    UPDATE 06/09/16:

So today i had my first day at sixth form. Firstly we had a little assembly and then we had to spend some time with our tutor groups and tutor and I got my timetable. I've met so many people and I've made a lot of friends I've got a lot of free periods !! Today I had 2 hours of chemistry and the teacher is very good so that was amazing and the lesson went quick honestly i thought i was there for 10 mins ( ok that's a bit over the top lol but it went very quick ) I have two teachers for everything except from Economics so i hope all of my other teachers are as good as my chemistry teacher. In chemistry we got told that we have a test on Thursday ( on what we did today ) I mean already !?.We also got told that we are going to have a lot of small tests. I have a lot of shopping to do during the weekend - I need 4 big folders,dividers and a lot of lined paper. There was a lot of assemblies / teachers talking to us about expectations and blah blah which was boring -.- But overall i had a very good day. Tomorrow I've got 2 free and 2 hours of Biology and Maths !! Hopefully sixth form will be good for me
    Sounds great! I hope the rest of your week goes well Wow- a test already! I'm sure you'll smash it, but lots of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll smash it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    Sounds great! I hope the rest of your week goes well Wow- a test already! I'm sure you'll smash it, but lots of luck!
    Thank you, your so sweet Good luck to you too

(Original post by Federerr)
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll smash it
    Thank you very much and you too

ReputationRep:
    Hope you do well nisha.sri My first Chem test was at the end of September last year!

Good luck

It seemed so weird today didn't it nisha.sri

ReputationRep:
    aww good luck nisha!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 06/09/16:

Good luck! I hope my lessons go like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreatSuccess24)
    Hope you do well nisha.sri My first Chem test was at the end of September last year!
    Thank you very much

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Good luck

It seemed so weird today didn't it nisha.sri
    Thank you x I'm sure it will x

(Original post by rayestar)
    aww good luck nisha!
    Thank you,you too x

(Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    Good luck! I hope my lessons go like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you ! You too x

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 07/09/16 :
    Today I've re-written some of my notes because they were messy. I've also gone through everything we did in school - ( reviewing ). I've also got an exam tomorrow so I've revised for that and I've done my biology homework.

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 07/09/16 :
    Today I've re-written some of my notes because they were messy. I've also gone through everything we did in school - ( reviewing ). I've also got an exam tomorrow so I've revised for that and I've done my biology homework.
    Good luck for tomorrow! You're gonna ace it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    Good luck for tomorrow! You're gonna ace it!
    Your so sweet x thank you x

ReputationRep:
    An A in maths for Economics A level! wow thats strict! The only maths in Economics A level is percentage changes and fractions tbh ha! Good luck on journey!

ReputationRep:
    Update 08/09/16

So today I had my chemistry test it doesn't go towards anything so that's good and I got 15/20 would have got 16 if I didn't cross the right answer out 😡 Annoys me so much 😡 How clumsy can i get ? lol ?
    After school I've gone over what we did in maths and biology as well as that I've done both my biology and maths homework 😄 This is just a photograph that i took when i was doing my work So far sixth form is going alright but i need to sort my life out by buying folders and stuff ! Also i have a feeling that the workload is going to increase and increase every week

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  528.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    An A in maths for Economics A level! wow thats strict! The only maths in Economics A level is percentage changes and fractions tbh ha! Good luck on journey!
    Oh it's a B for maths 😄 Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Update 08/09/16

So today I had my chemistry test it doesn't go towards anything so that's good and I got 15/20 would have got 16 if I didn't cross the right answer out 😡 Annoys me so much 😡 How clumsy can i get ? lol ?
    After school I've gone over what we did in maths and biology as well as that I've done both my biology and maths homework 😄 This is just a photograph that i took when i was doing my work So far sixth form is going alright but i need to sort my life out by buying folders and stuff ! Also i have a feeling that the workload is going to increase and increase every week

You're already so organised wow!! I haven't even started college yet, I start on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What exam board are you for Economics?
    There's some website called https://uplearn.co.uk/ where it has economic tutorial videos and then has a end of topic assessment.
    Also when would you plan to start Economic Essays?

ReputationRep:
    Update 08/09/16

Good job so far!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 23, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.