Are you currently in a relationship? Watch
View Poll Results: Are you currently in a relationship?Yes12822.50%No44177.50%Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll
- 29-07-2016 02:26
- 29-07-2016 02:29
- 29-07-2016 02:39
I'm in a relationship with my right...
- 29-07-2016 02:47
- 29-07-2016 02:52
- 29-07-2016 03:32
-I have a serious problem .
-You had never been in a relationship , right ? You wanna pair with someone and you can't ?
- Yes (to both) , but that's not the problem , Mr Lemon . Well it hurts sometimes that so few particles like me ( either as a friend or particle-friend ) , but that's nothing new , I'm always skeptical of the purpose and the value of my existance ; they don't call me the Skeptical Neutrino for no reason. The real problem is that I don't like pretty much anyone that surrounds me . Look all these fundamental particles kissing each other with gluons and photons , all those disgusting force couriers - humans call it sex for themselves , it sounds less disgusting tbh - I mean it just doesn't worth the space-time dude . I like some guys more than others . I prefer electrons to the rest of the jungle ; they take their space ,but they still swallow the protons' photons,send them back and do that again and again and again ... YUK !
- All these things happen to my fruity body and thanks to all that I'm juicy and sexy . I'm insulted by all this nonsense .
Why don't you die ? Why are you so stable ? You are gonna live forever , do you get that ? You know when the universe will die in the big freeze , YOU WILL STILL BE THERE ! Still with no purpose and noone to pair with , because of your snobbish attitude . Why don't you just disappear from here , go to deep space or a black hole idk . Your existance is tiring to all of us not only to you . Neutrino ...??
The skeptical neutrino was already dead ... it was not a neutrino IT WAS A MUON and he didn't even know ...
- Oh I should have understood it from its mass , yelled the lemon desperately with compunction .
At least it lived more than muon's half-life , given that I made the relativistic calculations , he said twice with regret .
THE END ( not a happy one for the lemon )
P.S. Both characters represent part of my personality, life and thoughts , so yes you can claim that this is a story based on real life .Last edited by Vesniep; 29-07-2016 at 03:35.
- 29-07-2016 04:11
Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
- 29-07-2016 04:15
If at first you don't succeed...
fam I'm 5'5", got a few spots, got no social skills, skinny arms, pectus excavatum, unassertive, and I am with someone
Barriers are mainly in your head
That's great man.Last edited by stefano865; 29-07-2016 at 04:16.
- 29-07-2016 04:21
Not worth the hassle.
- 29-07-2016 04:39
nope, and i'm perfectly fine with that! i agree, i've felt the social pressure to be in one, like "whats wrong with you? why don't you want a gf".. I feel that society places too much pressure on the 'lists' you should have to be 'successful' in life..? e.g. having a partner, having a high paying job, having a car etc, being 30 and having kids and 'starting' a life. just my two cents!
- 29-07-2016 04:50
What, to be cheated on and then traded in for someone hotter than me? Sounds like SOOOOO much fun...I worry that if something like that does happen to me one day, that I'll go off the rails and hurt the guy. Not taking any risks yet.
- 29-07-2016 04:54
- 29-07-2016 05:36
There's no point, we all die alone.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Spoiler:Showsame I've got food, that's my relationship
- 29-07-2016 09:20
Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
- 29-07-2016 09:24
1) Good Personality
5) Open Minded
6) Political Views
7) Well Spoken
8) Someone that I can be myself with
9) Great Hair (i.e. skater/bmxer/soccer player/surfer)
10) Nice Abs
11) Grabable Butt
12) Nice Smile
13) Kissable Lips
14) Deep Eyes
16) Not Cocky
18) Someone that I can easily talk to
21) Not too tall (i.e. 6'2" or over)
23) Not too Skinny (i.e. see ribs or bones thru skin/120 or less)
24) Not too Fat (i.e. 180 or over, unless it’s muscle)
26) Good sense of Style
27) Not Preppy
28) Musical Ability (i.e. singing/plays musical instrument)
29) Likes Animals
30) Nice to little kids
31) Not a Jealous person
33) Smells Good (i.e. NO BODY ODER/No Onion-ish smells)
35) Not too hairy (i.e. chest hair, back hair, out of control arm/leg hair... happy trails are very nice if kept looking good)
36) Nice accent
37) Nice to my Friends (i.e. isn’t hateful to or around them)
38) Has his blonde moments (if you don’t know what a blonde moment is you probably just had one!)
40) Clear Face (i.e. not way too many pimples and if you do have them you don’t let them get disgusting looking... or you have no pimples at all)
41) Not Vain
42) Clean Lifestyle (i.e. no drugs, no smoking, no drinking, at least semi clean life style)
43) Not afraid to talk about “girl issues” (i.e. periods... and what goes with that... and anything girls have to go through that you lucky boys don’t)
44) a BIT Flirtatious (i.e. just not with other girls while we’re dating) 45) NOT perverted
46) Good Kisser (i.e. no slobber or over use of bodily fluids)
47) Confident Attitude
48) Good taste in music (i.e. almost anything but it depends on the person)
49) Classy (i.e. not a man whore!)
50) Has his limits (i.e. doesn’t just go out and do anything or any one)
51) Has Dreams (i.e. not like in his sleep, like for his life)
53) Good Facial Hair (i.e. go-tee, mustache, NOTHING along the lines of Jimmy Wayne... and this includes eye brows... they must be kept looking good... no catapillar brow or continuous )
54) Funny (i.e. can make me laugh or anyone at all laugh)
55) Serious (i.e. you know when it’s time to get down to business)
56) Relaxed (i.e. not too up tight)
57) DOESN’T forget
58) Attentive (i.e. spends time with me)
59) Outdoors Person (i.e. isn’t afraid to be outside)
60) Won’t Judge people (i.e. will get to know someone before saying something about them or their lifestyle or personality)
61) Good hand writing (i.e. I can read what you write)
62) Talkative (i.e. has something to say when we talk)
63) Quizzical (i.e. likes to ask and be asked questions)
65) Well Educated (i.e. not an idiot)
66) Tough (i.e. can take care of himself or me if needed)
67) Dorkish qualities (i.e. isn’t afraid to look or act like a dork)
69) Won’t be afraid to show me off to his friends
70) Believes in me
71) Has a faith of some kind
72) a little bit country
73) is able to cook
74) like/loves to be cooked for (cause I love to cook for people)
75) Can give a good massage
76) likes to get massages (cause I’m really good at them and love to give them!)
77) Likes to be touchy (i.e. isn’t afraid to have close body contact)
78) Has time for alone time
79) Not too clingy (i.e. give me and him “me time”)
80) Has a vocabulary
81) Sense of humor (isn’t afraid to laugh or be joked around with)
82) Daring (i.e. isn’t afraid to do things that take guts)
87) Family Oriented
88) Long-ish legs (i.e. not stubs)
89) Long-ish fingers
90) Cute nose (i.e. not huge but not really, really small)
92) Tan (i.e. this means don’t look like you could be Casper’s double!)
94) Not ignorant
95) Has smartellic tendencies (i.e. can hold his own with me and my friends)
96) Complimentive (i.e. likes to compliment me and I can compliment him)
97) Down to Earth
99) Self able (i.e. can take care of himself and do things on his own)
100) Nice to EVERYONE!
101) TALKS TO ME IN PUBLIC!!! (this is for one particular guy... hoping he gets the hint!)
102) Isn't afraid to be a little... crazy at times!
103) Isn't afraid to be laughed atHere you go
- 29-07-2016 09:25
i love being loved! and i love being spooned <3
- 29-07-2016 10:56
Nah she just pissed off a few weeks ago. I have a problem with falling for bad girls.
- 29-07-2016 13:05
(Original post by PugDevil)
- 29-07-2016 13:11
Simple yay or nay!
If you are then what do you enjoy about being in one?
On the other hand, if you are single then what do you enjoy about that?
Have you ever felt like you've had to be in a relationship? Like there was expectation on you to be in one?
- 29-07-2016 13:12
Yeah, coming up to 3 years. I love being with her, but I miss having space and being able to make decisions about my life without the worry of it impacting someone else.