Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hehehe stolen Bono's avatar ?
    i actually made it again from the limecat website, cus bonos present avatar is barbie , cant find his old limecat

ReputationRep:
    What do i want?

For once be involved with a woman that loves me for who I am and wont dump me for some **** who just uses her for sex.

Some women are soo ignorant its unbeleivable

Women say its always the mans fault, by god, you lot are soo wrong. Women can be just as destructive as men, and in my experience, ive always been on the receiving line.

grr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [-David-])
    What do i want?

For once be involved with a woman that loves me for who I am and wont dump me for some **** who just uses her for sex.

Some women are soo ignorant its unbeleivable

Women say its always the mans fault, by god, you lot are soo wrong. Women can be just as destructive as men, and in my experience, ive always been on the receiving line.

grr.

harsh break up??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    harsh break up??
    worst experience of my life

I had to give up my job because i used to work with her.

She cancelled going out with me, went to some guys birthday party at the last second and dumped me via text at 2am. Got no sleep that night.

Im not saying im Mr.Excellent or anything, but i think no-one deserves that.

And yes, she went out with that guy starting the day after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [-David-])
    worst experience of my life

I had to give up my job because i used to work with her.

She cancelled going out with me, went to some guys birthday party at the last second and dumped me via text at 2am. Got no sleep that night.

Im not saying im Mr.Excellent or anything, but i think no-one deserves that.

And yes, she went out with that guy starting the day after

agreed, no-one deserves that.

i dumped my ex over the phone - i wasnt going to, but he aksed me straight out if i wanted to, and i didnt want to lie.

but i am still not going out with anyone.

how long did it last?

ReputationRep:
    i dumped my ex over the phone - i wasnt going to, but he aksed me straight out if i wanted to, and i didnt want to lie.
    Was this the ginger one?

ReputationRep:
    agreed, no-one deserves that.

but i am still not going out with anyone.

how long did it last?
    Well that seems ok.

About 3 months, was going brilliant until then. Best time of my life followed by the worst. Well, thats karma for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Was this the ginger one?
    yes
    my only serious boyfriend. all the others lasted like a week before i decided they were ugly and stopped talking to them heh.

ReputationRep:
    to tell you the truth, i don't really know. I don't have set preferences for who i like. I will see someone and i will immediately know if i have a physical attraction and if find that they have a nice personaltiy then that is much better.

However, there are certain things that i wouldn't want, like no brains, you want to have meaningful conversations with someone and not a wall.

although i find the phrase/analogy "Bring beer, come naked" funny.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.