Deloitte online blended assessment?

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just did my blended assessment and found it quite hard. On the off chance that I do okay and pass through this round is it too late to change the location of my internship and the role? I applied in a rush and didn't really think through my choices. Not sure if it's even possible at this point (not that I'm even at the point to worry about this haha)

ReputationRep:
    just finished the tests, bu absolutely no response in terms of results? can anyone help me out?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone help me regarding where to find my test results? No email or anything!

ReputationRep:
    I have not received my test results either yet. I did the assessments earlier today. Give it a couple working days and we should get something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akmeeda)
    I have not received my test results either yet. I did the assessments earlier today. Give it a couple working days and we should get something.
    ahh ok let me
    Know if u do hear anything matey *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaptainBumBum)
    Yup
    'I’m pleased to confirm following a review of your performance across your application form, the numerical reasoning and critical reasoning tests that you have passed our screening.
    We would therefore like to invite you to the next stage of our process and will be in touch with more information very shortly.' is that what u received also?

ReputationRep:
    'I’m pleased to confirm following a review of your performance across your application form, the numerical reasoning and critical reasoning tests that you have passed our screening.
    We would therefore like to invite you to the next stage of our process and will be in touch with more information very shortly.'

is this what people have received. or is it something else to confirm an interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jxh44 and other members,

I would like to thank you for your posts on this forum; they have been a great help in my application. I have applied to the brightstart scheme and passed the game and now the online tests. The next stage for me is the service line questionnaire before the interviews. My current preference is to go for Tax however i have little information on any of the service lines if i'm being honest.
    Any help or information on other options (especially risk advisory) would be a great help.

If anyone would like any information about the application process then please let me know. I believe the graduate and brightstarts are the same.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliotn07)
    Hi Jxh44 and other members,

I would like to thank you for your posts on this forum; they have been a great help in my application. I have applied to the brightstart scheme and passed the game and now the online tests. The next stage for me is the service line questionnaire before the interviews. My current preference is to go for Tax however i have little information on any of the service lines if i'm being honest.
    Any help or information on other options (especially risk advisory) would be a great help.

If anyone would like any information about the application process then please let me know. I believe the graduate and brightstarts are the same.

Thanks
    [/QUOTE]

hey when did u hear back after the tests. So far I've been told I've passed their screening and the I will be contacted shortly . Is this for an interview? (Grads don't do the service line questionairre )

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I found out 1 day after i had completed the tests. I received the same email as you followed by one about the questionnaire which wont apply to you.
    As far as i'm aware from the deloitte website the next stage is the interview yes!

Welldone on passing the test, how did you find them?

Cheers

hey when did u hear back after the tests. So far I've been told I've passed their screening and the I will be contacted shortly . Is this for an interview? (Grads don't do the service line questionairre )[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied/applying for tax?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know why there is no option to apply for Actuarial Insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hodgey111)
    Anyone applied/applying for tax?
    yep, I applied for the tax grad scheme! Found out I passed the screening on the 5th, not heard anything further yet! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zachyg)
    yep, I applied for the tax grad scheme! Found out I passed the screening on the 5th, not heard anything further yet! What about you?
    Only applied yesterday. How long did it take you to hear from them after the initial application? Which office you going for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I've just received an email from Deloitte giving me the go ahead to start the assessments.
    One question, are all three done in one sitting, immediately one after the other?
    Or do you do one test, finish it and then have to click on another link to start the next test?

I'm only asking because i want to do the situational judgement (which i believe is the first test) today and then complete the other two tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hamzahdsi,

The 3 categories/tests follow on from each other; once you have completed the judgement test it takes you to a screen where you click 'begin next assessment' or something along them lines.
    I dont know what the repercussions of turning your PC off after this point would be.
    Because of this i would highly recommend doing it all in one sitting. It takes 1.5 to 2 hours roughly for all 3 tests and if you do it all together at least your brain will be in test mode rather than starting and stopping!

Hope this helps

(Original post by hamzahdsi)
    Hi everyone,

I've just received an email from Deloitte giving me the go ahead to start the assessments.
    One question, are all three done in one sitting, immediately one after the other?
    Or do you do one test, finish it and then have to click on another link to start the next test?

I'm only asking because i want to do the situational judgement (which i believe is the first test) today and then complete the other two tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliotn07)
    Hi Hamzahdsi,

The 3 categories/tests follow on from each other; once you have completed the judgement test it takes you to a screen where you click 'begin next assessment' or something along them lines.
    I dont know what the repercussions of turning your PC off after this point would be.
    Because of this i would highly recommend doing it all in one sitting. It takes 1.5 to 2 hours roughly for all 3 tests and if you do it all together at least your brain will be in test mode rather than starting and stopping!

Hope this helps
    Thanks for the reply Elliot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hodgey111)
    Only applied yesterday. How long did it take you to hear from them after the initial application? Which office you going for?
    I submitted my application on the 20th July and didn't hear back until the 27th, so a bit of a wait!

I'm applying to London with Reading as my back up, what about you? *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zachyg)
    I submitted my application on the 20th July and didn't hear back until the 27th, so a bit of a wait!

I'm applying to London with Reading as my back up, what about you? *
    Ok thanks.

I've applied to London and didn't have a backup!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have been asked to play the cosmic cadet game and was wondering if people prepared for this? I am not a gamer and this is what I'm most apprehensive about! Any help would be much appreciated...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.