Turn on thread page Beta

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? watch

ReputationRep:
    Starter: Vegetable spring rolls with plum sauce

Main Course: Pasta with pesto, spinach, tomatoes, pinenuts and mozzarella accompanied by garlic bread

Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding and custard

Which is a pretty random mix of food but nevermind

ReputationRep:
    hmm.. if it was 3-course...

starters: mushroom risotto with garlic bread and a drizzle of basil oil

Mains: Steak (16oz or bigger) cooked medium on a charcoal grill, with chips, sauteed mushrooms (butter not oil) and some peppercorn and brandy sauce (on the side) ooh and some freshly baked bread with butter to dip in the sauce)

Dessert: Thats a toughie - probably chocolate fondant with cream, but could be choccie fudge cake, or a really good pav.

to drink - a pint of zywiec and a bottle of really good Polish wodka, ICE COLD. (maybe a glass of cliquot too.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    hmm.. if it was 3-course...

starters: mushroom risotto with garlic bread and a drizzle of basil oil

Mains: Steak (16oz or bigger) cooked medium on a charcoal grill, with chips, sauteed mushrooms (butter not oil) and some peppercorn and brandy sauce (on the side) ooh and some freshly baked bread with butter to dip in the sauce)

Dessert: Thats a toughie - probably chocolate fondant with cream, but could be choccie fudge cake, or a really good pav.

to drink - a pint of zywiec and a bottle of really good Polish wodka, ICE COLD. (maybe a glass of cliquot too.)
    Doesn't have to be three courses - can be any combo. You could order three desserts if you wanted (I think). I don't think you could have a buffet though cos someone was previously refused, as it would involve leaving the prison. The person who mentioned the chinese buffet seems to have shamelessly thieved a joke from Da Ali G Show (apologies if you haven't).

I have such a sweet tooth; wouldn't want to waste stomach space on savoury. I'd probably order: 3 maple pecan plaits from Tesco (still warm), 2 chocolate croissants, 1 almond croissants, 1 snickers flapjack, 2 warmed double choc chip muffins topped with Haagen Daazs ice cream and hot fudge sauce, 1 massive dairy milk fruit n nut bar, 2 scones with **** loads of clotted cream and jam, porridge made with milk and cream and topped with loads of peanut butter and jam/ maple syrup/ golden syrup/ honey, 2 smarties cookies, 2 dime bars, 1 milk choc chip cookie, some sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce/ custard, big slice of pecan pie (never tried it but looks and sounds amazing, 1 massive piece of cheesecake... Could keep going but that'd probably do.

Not sure if I could quite manage all that, but I'd do my best to work my way through it. I think you get it the day before, so maybe they'd allow me the whole day to chow down.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza definately

vanilla icecream

ReputationRep:
    i dont know if i could stomach food or not. if i could it'd be hard to decide. i think i'd want a milk shake in there somewhere and some kind of warm chocolate cake with ice cream, or carrot/passion cake. i like italian foods and i wouldnt want any meat. i might just ask that my mum choose and make exactly what she thinks i would like, then i;d be getting something made with love and care.

but if i went down the no-food route, i'd just go for lots of cocktails - made with lots of lovely different types of fruit juices (mango/apple/guava/orange/passion/raspberry/pineapple in different mixes) and lots of alcohol.)

i'd definitely start off with 0.5g of MD (with the alcohol) and later 2g of k spread throughout the night, then move on to crack, and finish up with a large dose of smack. i'd have to pace myself or i'd just feel sick though, and not enjoy it at all.

ReputationRep:
    never ending popcorn

ReputationRep:
    Shepherds Pie with cheesy mash

ReputationRep:
    Pasta with leek sauce and grated cheese.

oooohhhhhhhh yes! :mb:

ReputationRep:
    I'd ask for 10 BK whoppers which I could then vomit up when they had me in the chair...my farewell gift to them would be cleaning that **** up.

ReputationRep:
    I would pray to God whilst you guys are filling your stomaches.

ReputationRep:
    to drink - a pint of zywiec and a bottle of really good Polish wodka, ICE COLD.
    I like your idea. I think I would skip the meal and just go for a big bottle of Zubrowka.

Or a tab of acid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlasTTTair)
    Doesn't have to be three courses - can be any combo. You could order three desserts if you wanted (I think). I don't think you could have a buffet though cos someone was previously refused, as it would involve leaving the prison. The person who mentioned the chinese buffet seems to have shamelessly thieved a joke from Da Ali G Show (apologies if you haven't).
    Haha no I didn't steal the joke, but don't worry about it. Maybe I should become a script writer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    anything from my mothers hand.

ReputationRep:
    ayahuasca?

ReputationRep:
    This is the winner of most depressing thread award.

ReputationRep:
    Fish and Chips followed by a 14" Pizza. Won't necessarily finish it but...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spannerism)
    Fish and Chips followed by a 14" Pizza. Won't necessarily finish it but...
    ... you can use it for your last sexual experience.

ReputationRep:
    As much hallucinary drugs as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Steak, Chips, Onion rings, Garlic bread. OOOh and not forgetting the peppercorn sauce for the steak.Drink wise probably an ice cold malibu and coke. Desert? sticky toffee pudding with custard. Can you tell I'm fat? lol

ReputationRep:
    I would go for the whole hallucinogens thing but I hear your trip depends a bit on your mood at the time and I wouldn't be too chipper, so I think I'd prefer a sedative like heroin.
    I would definitely appreciate some chocolate cake.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.