Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    your bird's tits are usually biggest when they're on too, so you can motorboat it like a pro.

ReputationRep:
    Well I have, to be frank, I don't really have that much of a problem with it, aside from the occassional bit of mess afterwards. My bf wasn't really that keen on the idea, but then he got kinda horny lol. But I agree with whoever it was who said about tampons, if you take it out just before then it really isn't that messy. End of the day though, it's your choice.

ReputationRep:
    take it out? Ive humped with one in several times Got a bit burnt off the rope though, plus i couldnt get all the way in.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh. I once had sex on my period and it was so uncomfortable, I felt so sick after it. I really wouldnt recommend it unless you have a strong stomach and the guy isnt queezy!

ReputationRep:
    I can understand the mess, uncomfort and the dirtyness it can bring but honestly, if both are up to it, then why not? I've never done it but I know that when the period is here my sex drive is at it highest. Beside, shower sex is just as good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afterglow)
    Beside, shower sex is just as good
    I'd love to have shower sex, always sounded fun

ReputationRep:
    it rocks untill you lose your footing and just slideeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    take it out? Ive humped with one in several times Got a bit burnt off the rope though, plus i couldnt get all the way in.
    Please tell me you're joking :eek: That is so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww, regardless of whether my partner would want to or not I'd feel too yucky and delicate for that kind of thing at that point I'm sure! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me you're joking That is so wrong.
    Guess im wrong then . When ive been that horny, I dont really care whats up there, so long as I can get a bit up there too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Please tell me you're joking :eek: That is so wrong.
    How would it be possible, her tampon would press aganist that bit that hangs down...cervex (spelling)???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_Sheffield)
    How would it be possible, her tampon would press aganist that bit that hangs down...cervex (spelling)???
    It would push it right up inside her meaning it could get stuck/lost.

ReputationRep:
    Stuck? Perhaps.
    Lost? No, there's nowhere for it to go...

ReputationRep:
    Not lost but it is possible for it to be forgotten about and can stay up there and cause infection or infertility or even death I think .

toxic shock syndrome, yessums.

Err.. personally... i can imagine it would help with period pain and the hormonalness of that time but i generally just want to lock myself in my room and cry about birds dying and stuff during that time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    .....no

I also don’t actually know of anyone who has gone down on a girl on her period, I was making what's known in some societies as a joke
    Oh, well i've heard of people actually doing it. Or doing it in the dark without telling the guy and then him wondering why his mouth is bleeding :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Not lost but it is possible for it to be forgotten about and can stay up there and cause infection or infertility or even death I think .
    Why are we even discussing this? Let's just write it off as a bad joke and say no more about it

ReputationRep:
    Someone could read that and think its ok to do that though. And it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    then there's always anal! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I need to review the way i make jokes. I say the most rediculous things and people still take them seriously.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.