Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have enrolment to my college on the same day at 3pm, so I won't have much time to celebrate. But my family is considering taking me somewhere to dinner before that, we don't know yet.
    I will definitely give comfort food to all of my friends after we all open them, maybe we'll go somewhere together.

ReputationRep:
    I'll wait until I get back from holiday and then have a big meet up and chill with my best friends

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Clothes shopping for college ppl!!!🕶👞

ReputationRep:

Going to be celebrating like this.

ReputationRep:
    There is honestly nothing to celebrate lol

ReputationRep:
    Pizza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    Pizza
    Top class

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A meal with the family after I've given my teachers gifts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    A meal with the family after I've given my teachers gifts.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats nice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Have a takeaway but less likely to as I know
    I've done badly on the exams so the results ain't gonna be good

ReputationRep:
    We're having a BBQ in the afternoon and then going up to our favourite club. Classy.

ReputationRep:
    Go Wasabi and eat tons of sushi because why not?

I hope I reach my predicted grades or even exceed them. I'm predicted 2 A*s | 5 As | 3 Bs

Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    For GCSE results day I've been called into work at 11 until 4, so I'll either be very cheery or very very sad😂😭
    No plans for the evening yet, because I've basically cut of ties with everyone at school bar a few now😂

ReputationRep:
    Already booked plane tickets to go on holiday after results day with my friends. If I fail miserably, I won't be needing that return flight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whether I get into my firm or have to go through clearing, I'll still celebrate the fact that I tried my hardest and now have the chance to go to a new city to study a subject that I'm really passionate about. I'll likely have a celebration with my family, and I'll buy myself a new laptop or tablet too! I'm going to be positive however it turns out

ReputationRep:
    Probably a meal out or something... Nothing too fancy, though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting my AS results. It's the day after I come back from holiday so I haven't thought about it yet! For my GCSEs my dad gave me money based on my grades, but my mum didn't like that so I doubt that's happening this time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Going to a nightclub, that way I can stay at someone's house afterwards and put off telling my parents that I did awfully.

ReputationRep:
    "Celebrate" is only going to happen if the results come out alright...

If they do, i would extort money from my parents/relatives and maybe go out to eat with friends. Would definitely end up doing a happy dance at school though (in private)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.