Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the one thing that will help you survive Results Day? [Golden Thread] watch

ReputationRep:
    My teddy bear. Nah just kidding, if I don't get straight A's I swear I'm going to get disowned...

ReputationRep:
    Sobbing.
    Clearing.
    Food.
    Alcohol.
    Death.
    Not necessarily in that order.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not at home so my mum has to get the results for me so I don't have the stress of opening the envelope..

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate. And lots of it.

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate and ice cream and movies combo if I don't do so well, prosecco and party if I do🎉
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tillyford)
    Chocolate and ice cream and movies combo if I don't do so well, prosecco and party if I do🎉
    Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seven Kleenex boxes and a prolonged questioning of everything I have ever done wrong to deserve getting such abysmal grades.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'd say my friends, but two of then are volunteering in Ecuador until August 29th - so it wouldn't be fair to them

So, I'm going to go with the Pokemon GO hunt the remaining four of us are doing right after

ReputationRep:
    Seeing responses to other people results mainly good but a couple new memes and jokes would be laugh.

ReputationRep:
    My friends. My friends and I from college decided (A group of six of us) to spend the day together, probably go to the beach and go out the night to like a street party. So getting rid of the anxiety and let the time countdown pass without sitting in our rooms biting our nails lol. And spend that night at one one of their homes. We'll just check out results the day after

ReputationRep:
    Avoiding a lot of people and having that mindset of its my result, no one else concern. I'm only going to compare my results with a selective people and then eat with my friends and eat more at home. Then either read a book, watch Anime or YouTube or play games. Not having snapchat and instagram will help. I'm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last night I went to asda and bought irn bru, sweet chilli and sensations, so id either have celebratory snacks or comfort food! They ended up being celebratory!

ReputationRep:
    Wifi, because no wifi=> no results, no results=> fear
    Name:  18nxqs.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  51.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    What would get me through are a time machine and invisibility cloak that allow me to go back in time to the HQ where they marked my papers and change all of my results to A*'s without being detected by CCTV.

ReputationRep:
    knowing that gap years are a thing and i have exciting stuff lined up should a gap year be my best option (if i fail to make it into my firm)

ReputationRep:
    A lot of hope and some luck! And also if @aspire_to_be ever gets that invisibility cloak and time machine, I'd do the same!

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Kavos the next day! So alcohol! (Regardless of whether I get into uni or not!)

ReputationRep:
    Loud, unwavering and completely defiant blasting of The Wombats - Let's Dance To Joy Divison

I will probably just sit there for a good few hours in complete denial.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably spending time with family for me. I hope it all goes well, although I would probably taking a gap year otherwise

ReputationRep:
    Prayer

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.