Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing biomed and/or staying at vanbrugh college? (I'm in eric milner-white court b!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l1lvink)
    As Aph said, Law is on Hes East, but if I were you, I would not reject everything from Hes West just cos its on the other side of the campus
    How far is it? (East from West I mean?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Giorgiiaa)
    How far is it? (East from West I mean?
    15-20 min walk or 5 minster on the free bus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing biomed too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    15-20 min walk or 5 minster on the free bus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. You've been really helpful x

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is the campus takeover freshers event? I'd like to know what it is before i sink £27 into a ticket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKian)
    What exactly is the campus takeover freshers event? I'd like to know what it is before i sink £27 into a ticket
    It'll probably be awful. Do not buy! Last year's event was absolutely shambolic. And the hot dogs were £7.

(Get viking raid though, and comedy night if there are good acts.)
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by jonnynoctu)
    It'll probably be awful. Do not buy! Last year's event was absolutely shambolic. And the hot dogs were £7.

(Get viking raid though, and comedy night if there are good acts.)
    Comedy night acts won't be revealed until much later though it feels like they are being deliberately vauge on everything because they want money and are trying to convince us to spend it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Comedy night acts won't be revealed until much later though it feels like they are being deliberately vauge on everything because they want money and are trying to convince us to spend it.
    Last year we had Seann Walsh; it probably won't be disappointing. Lots of people will wait until acts are announced.

DEFINITELY buy viking raid though. Had a blast last year: don't remember much

ReputationRep:
    Last year a lot of people bought tickets during the first few days after moving in (once they knew what their housemates were doing), so I wouldn't worry about them being sold out, as long as you don't wait too long

ReputationRep:
    When should I start buying them freshers tickets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrono)
    When should I start buying them freshers tickets?
    Last year, we could still buy them on arrival day, so you don't have decide too quickly, but if you know that you want to buy one, you may as well do it now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Will there be anyone selling freshers tickets at the various campuses or do I have to do it online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EleonoraDi)
    Hey guys!
    Will there be anyone selling freshers tickets at the various campuses or do I have to do it online?
    Last year, we could buy them in person on campus, so I guess that will be the same case this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone want Fresher's House Party/ Fresher's Initiation tickets? Please message me Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    I got Constantine too :five:
    me too! what block and flat you 2 in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazzabean)
    Anyone else doing biomed and/or staying at vanbrugh college? (I'm in eric milner-white court b!)
    biomed for me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe Disley)
    me too! what block and flat you 2 in?
    Gingerbread's going to Durham now rather than York. I'm in Constantine though - C1, Flat 2, in case you happen to be the same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctorwhofan98)
    Gingerbread's going to Durham now rather than York. I'm in Constantine though - C1, Flat 2, in case you happen to be the same!
    nope im b1 unfortunately but will probe see you around!

ReputationRep:
    studying mathematics and economics, staying at student castle. anyone else??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.