Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's a god-send, I'd be pissed off if I would get fatter:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Von_Dutch)
    You can count on me to stuff my face, it's a hobby:p: And I love the fact that I never get fatter
    I wish I was like that...

ReputationRep:
    The secret is 4 days a week of dance classes. Now I can't actually sit still, so it's pretty hard for me to put on any significant amount of weight. Or at least that's my secret, other people may have different ones.

ReputationRep:
    My secret is a high matabolism and a cycling dependancy....I also seem to like other activities like wall climbing too. And when I haven't done any exercise in a day, I feel really tired and so have to go and ride my bike or something

ReputationRep:
    my god im hubgry

ReputationRep:
    I hardly do any excersise:p: . So I just stay thin because I'm teh best haha:cool: . I'm hungry, but I just ate:mad:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna jooooooiiiiiinnnnn, i will sing praise for noodle bar, its so awesome and so cheap for what it is too!

ReputationRep:
    Can I join as well please... I love food, especially the noodle bar!

ReputationRep:
    Both added

ReputationRep:
    you lucky people, i wish i didn't put on weight. but i have lost a lot of weight by walking to school/ college every day and other things.

ReputationRep:
    *shameless bump*

..I'm hungry

ReputationRep:
    Me tooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    I just downed a whole packet of microwave popcorn. After I microwaved it of course :p:

ReputationRep:
    I had a double helping of Hot Pot for tea... and then 2 bowls of ice cream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlFuzz)
    I had a double helping of Hot Pot for tea... and then 2 bowls of ice cream
    :eek: Envy envy envy!

ReputationRep:
    Ah its ok, I've had pizza now

ReputationRep:
    Just had an absolute plate full of tortellini, with half a malt loaf to round it off.
    - Bloody love the stuffm and at half price or bogof, its not even too much more expensive.

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    I had a banana and an apple....I cba to cook and mums out >.<

ReputationRep:
    I had a fillet burger from KFC...3 crispy strips....chips....gravy....a drink....and a toffee and caramel ice cream. Mmmmmmmm. I'm still hungry

ReputationRep:
    I am going to share with you the awesome meal at KFC in the US I had:

- 2 large sides (each like a pint)
    - 1 box of potato wedges
    - 4 biscuits (bit like scones but with stupid-high butter content and are thus gorgeous)
    - 12 Pieces of Original Chicken
    - 4 EXTRA CRISPY CHICKEN (OMFG IT'S SO GOOD)
    - 4 drinks (and 'cause it's America, free refills, woo!)

All for the low low price of $19.99. Or £10. It's a bargain and it's beautiful. Thought y'all would like to know.

*Dreams turn to Ryan's, the all-you-can-eat buffet which includes dessert and STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for just £4*

Honestly, we hungry people live in the wrong country...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.