Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure if I am going to bother resubsribing, I thought I would do it last Sunday but I am trying to spend less time on here, subsribing will just make me want to get my moneys worth. I should be doing some revising as as well, I have poxy exams in a month time :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am not sure if I am going to bother resubsribing, I thought I would do it last Sunday but I am trying to spend less time on here, subsribing will just make me want to get my moneys worth. I should be doing some revising as as well, I have poxy exams in a month time :mad:
    Whaaa! Come back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    Whaaa! Come back!
    I'll see how much money I can earn tomorrow, if the suns out I can afford to resubsribe, I better pay some money in the bank first thoughl.

Is F51 still quite active? I am slightly worried it might be a bit of a ghost town at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I'll see how much money I can earn tomorrow, if the suns out I can afford to resubsribe, I better pay some money in the bank first thoughl.

Is F51 still quite active? I am slightly worried it might be a bit of a ghost town at the moment.
    Well there are nearly 40 subscribers and the moaning page is growing at over a thousand posts every few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Well there are nearly 40 subscribers and the moaning page is growing at over a thousand posts every few days.
    Its gonna be at 20,000 by th time I resubscribe :eek: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Damn it, Abbey National are not going to be happy and I will be getting more warning letters but stuff em I am resubsribing tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Damn it, Abbey National are not going to be happy and I will be getting more warning letters but stuff em I am resubsribing tomorrow
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Teach 'em for putting up their mortgage interest rates then!

ReputationRep:
    hehe yep, plus I never ask for my £500 overdraft limit they just gave it to me. This will have to be the last time I subsribe until I graduate though. I am going to bed now anyway so I can't spend all night on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Did you know that if you subscribe to receive email updates of threads in f51, you still receive the emails even after you're no longer a subscriber? Easy way to spy on f51, and lets face it, there's only really 2 threads in there
    Bit of a nusicance getting hundreds of emails per day isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    I was going to subscribe 10 minutes ago but my card is downstairs and I am in bed. Tried to get my details from another site but it was all starred out. Grrr. Destiny says "no".

ReputationRep:
    Pig says yes.
    Alice says she ain't going downstairs where, her niece reliably informs her, there are monsters.

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as monsters, its the burglars you've got to watch out for.
    Oh yes, now I must go and retrieve my credit card and keep it on my person... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I will be resubscribing next week, once I've started earning some money again! Yay! Helen has a job and can afford to do things again!

ReputationRep:
    I'm all home alone and bored - wishing I had t he subs forum today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I'm all home alone and bored - wishing I had t he subs forum today.
    How come you've not resubscribed yet?

ReputationRep:
    It's not that busy in F51 either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    It's not that busy in F51 either
    I doubt I'm going to resubscribe, the F51 isn't decent at all, there's just two threads that people chat in. The changing user title is OK, but still not worth the money.

ReputationRep:
    Well part of me thinks that I've lined d's pockets long enough! It isn't going to be good value as I'm working hard this summer hols.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I doubt I'm going to resubscribe, the F51 isn't decent at all, there's just two threads that people chat in. The changing user title is OK, but still not worth the money.
    What... how can you say F51 isn't great, what did you expect, a butler, cook chef and cleaner.
    It's the chat that is good.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.