Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexual assault on young kids in Rotherham is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Is anyone here from Rotherham and want to pitch it with their take on whats going on?
    I live near Rotherham the place is a shi*hole, Labour have ruined that town it's a poverty ridden place. I wasn't really aware of anything bad going on in there so I was shocked when I heard this on the news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    whatabaoutery that does nothing to help the victims of this.

We know what the community feels about these girls and were know where they get these attitudes from.
    Certainly, but neither is chasing the wrong causes for the problem. We must identify the root of this problem if we wish to eliminate it, and just throwing "religion" on it is not going to help solve the problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Certainly, but neither is chasing the wrong causes for the problem. We must identify the root of this problem if we wish to eliminate it, and just throwing "religion" on it is not going to help solve the problem.
    As I said whataboutery

if you want to find the root look for it don't prattle on about something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Omfg this thread is full of RACISTS. I can't even believe what I'm reading.
    All you white RACISTS should educate yourself on Islam.
    The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) took a child bride in the holy and perfect Quran. That means it's a Muslim's RIGHT to have relations with underage girls.
    Have you never heard of freedom of religion? They can do what ever they want and you should RESPECT their choices and lifestyle.

Reporting you all for racial hatred.
    Racial hatred or reality. western society does not accept rape of minors, genital mutilation, throwing homosexuals off buildings etc. Islam 7th century ideology with no place in civilised society.
    And as for it being a white racist thing - ask coloured people in Libya what they think of muslims?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycogremlin)
    Racial hatred or reality. western society does not accept rape of minors, genital mutilation, throwing homosexuals off buildings etc. Islam 7th century ideology with no place in civilised society.
    And as for it being a white racist thing - ask coloured people in Libya what they think of muslims?
    of course the wannabe templar would be too dense to actually understand the post
    stop LARPing and grow up

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.