Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most funny/ignorant thing someone has said about your ethnicity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Chinese and small penises and all that

I mean come on... 2 inches isn't small!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezoar)
    That's really interesting to know! I would like to hopefully do volunteer work abroad after graduating someday, and my degree also have an opportunity to study in a European uni for a term in my final year. I was considering either French or Spanish... But hearing this is making me scared to study in France :lol: Maybe I'll go for Spanish instead
    hahaa I'm sorry if I scared you but it's not a great loss, there's basically no student life in france, no clubs or associations, it's quite boring, and most universities lack funds and stuff
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    ignorant dumb beaches usually run by trying to have a quick convo with me with that ''ching chong'' BS of theirs...i dont ******* speak mandarin or cantonese, im not even chinese you dumb beach. Asia is diverse but these people fail to see it...and they have big frog eyes to see with SMH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ignorant dumb beaches usually run by trying to have a quick convo with me with that ''ching chong'' BS of theirs...i dont ******* speak mandarin or cantonese, im not even chinese you dumb beach. Asia is diverse but these people fail to see it...and they have big frog eyes to see with SMH
    Come on that doesn't help :C
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Come on that doesn't help :C
    Oops i was too submerged in the moment to realise the hypocrisy but some of those people do really have nice big eyes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Oops i was too submerged in the moment to realise the hypocrisy but some of those people do really have nice big eyes...
    Hahahaha I understand

ReputationRep:
    "So likeeee... do you ride camels to work?"

Also I don't look Iraqi, people go for south asian countries first and it becomes a guessing game :lol:

ReputationRep:
    We gassed six million Joos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    "So likeeee... do you ride camels to work?"

Also I don't look Iraqi, people go for south asian countries first and it becomes a guessing game :lol:
    shlonak 3ini shako mako :lol:

ReputationRep:
    How come you call yourself an asian? I thought only Pakistanis or Indians call themselves asian

ReputationRep:
    shlonak 3ini shako mako :lol:
    Lmaaoooo ayyyyy kil hala beekum wallahhi alhamdulilah mako shee... bas results day :cry: wa antum? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Random Person: So, where are you from?
    Me: Lancashire, up North
    Random Person: So are you like a farmer or something?

Just because I'm from NW England does NOT mean I'm a farmer

defenestrated

omg mention the uganda thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Lmaaoooo ayyyyy kil hala beekum wallahhi alhamdulilah mako shee... bas results day :cry: wa antum? :lol:
    hahaha inshallah kheir yalla leysh tibcheen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    How come you call yourself an asian? I thought only Pakistanis or Indians call themselves asian
    you talkin to me? If so, I call myself Middle Eastern. But white people like to call me asian

ReputationRep:
    you talkin to me? If so, I call myself Middle Eastern. But white people like to call me asian
    Lol no ok.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    People like to jump straight to an assumption that I'm Polish based on my accent. After that one fails, their next guess is Russian. Again, fail. JUST DON'T FKING GUESS! ASK!

ReputationRep:
    We all pirates
    we all have jackass big foreheads
    We all called abdi
    we all say wallahi

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of light-skin brown, but I'm not South Asian (ie I'm not Indian/Pakistani etc), I'm Middle Eastern.

I've had someone request a bhangra dance when Punjabi MC came on in the club. I've also had people asking me to teach them to wrap turbans, teach them urdu and teach them how to make parathas.

An old housemate of mine came into the kitchen when I had finished cooking:

"Mmmm smells good!! Did you just make a curry"
    "No it was fried eggs and toast"
    "Oh, smells like curry"

I have plenty more but those are just a few to start things off.

Anyone else want to contribute?
    That we have huge chins

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of light-skin brown, but I'm not South Asian (ie I'm not Indian/Pakistani etc), I'm Middle Eastern.

I've had someone request a bhangra dance when Punjabi MC came on in the club. I've also had people asking me to teach them to wrap turbans, teach them urdu and teach them how to make parathas.

An old housemate of mine came into the kitchen when I had finished cooking:

"Mmmm smells good!! Did you just make a curry"
    "No it was fried eggs and toast"
    "Oh, smells like curry"

I have plenty more but those are just a few to start things off.

Anyone else want to contribute?
    That white people don't experience racism :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.