Turn on thread page Beta

Rhianna- umbrella (arghhhhh) watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you like Rhianna- Umbrella?
    yes, I love it!
    33.19%
    No, I hate it so much it makes my ears bleed.
    45.69%
    It doesn't bother me
    21.12%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiLearner)
    Is she releasing that here? I've been hearing 'Don't Stop The Music' on the radio, and just seen the vid:

http://profile.imeem.com/QH-EHi/vide...top_the_music/

I think she should release this one instead of the Shut Up song. It'd probably be successful, but not like Umbrella.
    Apparently so yeh, the video has kind of taken over the 'most selected' on most music channel's from Umbrella... So from one piece of turd, onto an even bigger piece.. Shameful.

In a non nasty way, i think she should wait a while until she releases another one, so people don't end up hating her x2.

Silly girl..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herbal bug)
    oh god..not another one *sighs*
    Im afraid so, and it looks like Chris Browns version 'Cinderella' is tipped to be released as well..

Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Apparently so yeh, the video has kind of taken over the 'most selected' on most music channel's from Umbrella... So from one piece of turd, onto an even bigger piece.. Shameful.

In a non nasty way, i think she should wait a while until she releases another one, so people don't end up hating her x2.

Silly girl..
    Damn! I guess it's going to be released then. She's got quite a few good songs, don't understand why she'd go with that.

ReputationRep:
    I should have guessed Cinderalla would be released too... but they really, really shouldn't. What's the point when you've got Umbrella number one for nine weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiLearner)
    Damn! I guess it's going to be released then. She's got quite a few good songs, don't understand why she'd go with that.
    Being released here in the UK in september, which gives us a rest from here for a while (well, probably not)..

(Original post by xxx Anneka xxx)
    I should have guessed Cinderalla would be released too... but they really, really shouldn't. What's the point when you've got Umbrella number one for nine weeks?
    I thought that too, why the hell would they release another version? it's stupid.. A bit like the Eamon & Frankie thing in 2003... Stupid... :rofl:

The Cinderella version is almost as bad as Umbrella... :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I hated this song when i first heard it, then it grew on me and i thought it was great, now its beginning to get on my nerves. It's been overplayed and now they've done the remix (Cinderella) i don't think it's ever gonna disappear from the music channels grrr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I thought that too, why the hell would they release another version? it's stupid.. A bit like the Eamon & Frankie thing in 2003... Stupid... :rofl:

The Cinderella version is almost as bad as Umbrella... :toofunny:
    Oh, don't remind me about the whole Eamon thing again! It was so pathetic - Frankie claiming that she used to be his ex, blah blah blah... :mad:

They shouldn't release Cinderella... they're just trying to squeeze as much money out of it whilst they can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxx Anneka xxx)
    Oh, don't remind me about the whole Eamon thing again! It was so pathetic - Frankie claiming that she used to be his ex, blah blah blah... :mad:

They shouldn't release Cinderella... they're just trying to squeeze as much money out of it whilst they can!
    Sorry, was silly to bring back such a stupid memory.. :p:

They would be foolish to release it, Chris Brown sounds 10 times as bad as RIhanna... Oh my dog...

I hope they don't.. if they do, i will take then down..

With my magic.. :getmecoat

Or just fonejack them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, definitely fonejack them.

ReputationRep:
    Hhahhaah I like it really at first I thought nah, but then heard it and found it good I especially like the VIDEO-- fellas you know why but the remix with C brown is better

ReputationRep:
    I havent heard the cinderella version..link please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotor)
    I havent heard the cinderella version..link please?
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV2wef25WM

The best I could find.

ReputationRep:
    lovers and haters neck and neck at 40 votes each. come on haters! show your disappreciation

ReputationRep:
    I listen to a really **** radio station and so haven't heard it that much, but I like it

ReputationRep:
    Nooo!!! I think that's the first time 'yes, I love it!' has been ahead. :frown: lol

ReputationRep:
    I hate hate hate. Who is still buying this ****, seriosuly? And it's an umbrella, NOT an UM-BER-ELLA-ELLA-ELLA-EH?

haha...im aware loooads of you hated it...but does anyone know what the remix is called...where someone takes the pi** out of hollyoaks or something like that...heard it on the radio the other day...chears...James :P

ReputationRep:
    I liked it at first, but it's just so over-played and I've started to turn off when it comes on now. It's constantly on the music channels too - I really don't need to see her prance around with an umbrella anymore!! I can't work out who keeps buying/downloading it!

ReputationRep:
    Did I just hear this right .. it's number 1 again?!

ReputationRep:
    It's now 10 weeks at number 1, why isn't this song going away?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.