Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To all those Brexiters who had championed Switzerland as a role model Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    So what proportion voted brexit so we could flee to the mid Atlantic and draw up the drawbridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is that relevant?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by inhuman)
    How is that relevant?
    Well, apparently we're all nationalistic little Englanders that want nothing to do with the world beyond our borders, surely then polling on primary reasons to leave would reflect that, except it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, apparently we're all nationalistic little Englanders that want nothing to do with the world beyond our borders, surely then polling on primary reasons to leave would reflect that, except it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again, how is that relevant to what we were talking about?

Oh but to answer your question. Pretty much everyone. Because that is in essence you are saying I hate the EU so much I am willing to give up cooperating with Europe just to get rid off it. Mind you, in things that benefit you, you will desperately try to cooperate, but everything else, **** off.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by inhuman)
    Again, how is that relevant to what we were talking about?

Oh but to answer your question. Pretty much everyone. Because that is in essence you are saying I hate the EU so much I am willing to give up cooperating with Europe just to get rid off it. Mind you, in things that benefit you, you will desperately try to cooperate, but everything else, **** off.
    So who said anything about cooperation with Europe ending? We cooperate with most of the world, not least America, and last I checked we were only in one political union.

Funny how you have no supporting evidence though. As for how it's relevant, it's correcting your whiney **** talking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So who said anything about cooperation with Europe ending? We cooperate with most of the world, not least America, and last I checked we were only in one political union.

Funny how you have no supporting evidence though. As for how it's relevant, it's correcting your whiney **** talking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not whining. This thread was not a whine, but a laugh. It's already starting. See what you can get.

You will have to fight nail and tooth for a worse deal than before. But hey, you won

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.