Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polljk)
    try living in kent lol
    soon find chavs that would kick the **** outta u for just looking at them (has happend to me) lol and vicious kerbab theft
    I know, chatham chavs (the orginal chavs I might add) are kebab theives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    That's surprising, I see Kent as quite a posh county...well compared to Greater Manchester anyway. I've had verbal abuse for just walking past them and for 'not wearing adidas'...right.
    hmm the ones i know personally would anyway (brothers mates and mine by proxie)

ReputationRep:
    By the way wiwarin_mir. How come i aint in your sig :confused: . I'm a nice member .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    By the way wiwarin_mir. How come i aint in your sig :confused: . I'm a nice member .
    you are dudes of the night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    so.... no room on ur sig mershy?

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that, but since my log in name is also used in common sentances, i took no notice of it (I also made a mistake on that part lol). But nice to know that i am metioned. Thanx.

ReputationRep:
    so.... no room on ur sig mershy?
    For you hairy one, there is.

ReputationRep:
    For you hairy one, there is.
    i think i should be in your sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i think i should be in your sig
    Nope, I only put members who I like in, you seem to like being horrible to me.

ReputationRep:
    constructive critisisum?

ReputationRep:
    im sorry lets put our past behind us ok?

I have nothing against them unless they just dress in black and think that they're a goth.

ReputationRep:
    constructive critisisum?
    Well, when he gives me postitive rep with the comment of I am gay and refuses to think otherwise, I think not.

ReputationRep:
    i've yet to meet a teenage goth who doesn't have narcissitic 'woe is me', 'i want to be different and stand out' tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    i've yet to meet a teenage goth who doesn't have narcissitic 'woe is me', 'i want to be different and stand out' tendencies.
    Hey, I am goth like, but I am not miserable.

ReputationRep:
    Well, in my opinion chavs make themselves look really unattractive, but chavs seem to like their look.
    Well I can't argue with opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Well, when he gives me postitive rep with the comment of I am gay and refuses to think otherwise, I think not.
    well as a member of the dipshit, imature moshers sociaty that is kinda funni :P

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.