Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could do any job/career in the world without the hassle what would it be? watch

ReputationRep:
    If it wasn't for my flipping anxiety (), I'd be a doctor, so I guess that!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd also suddenly become amazing at coding and make something like Instagram and sell it for loads of money - best of both worlds! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Dentist

ReputationRep:
    i would love to be a criminal barrister

ReputationRep:
    Aw you can rap, or be the lead dancer xD
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    a kpop idol, ok i cant sing for dear life but in a group there's always one that shines more than others anyways :hoppy:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    Aw you can rap, or be the lead dancer xD
    tbh my vocal is totally tragic, but i'd love to be atleast the lead dancer :woo: in a group theres always the quiet ones that dont get much attention, i'd be happy to be them :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    tbh my vocal is totally tragic, but i'd love to be atleast the lead dancer :woo: in a group theres always the quiet ones that dont get much attention, i'd be happy to be them :hoppy:
    lol same! Like a band of 14 or something, you can just chill and be sweggy too XD

In one band's debut, the rapper literally raps about how he isn't allowed to sing, so he has to rap xD

The lead dancers usually do get a lot of attention you can shine!
    But the dances are so hard to do, I can only kpop dance in slow motion xD
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Any job without the hassle of education,family nerves etc.

I would have loved to go into acting
    Prime Minister.

Or a travel programme presenter.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    High flying lawyer
    Doctor
    Programmer
    Super Secret Agent!

ReputationRep:
    100m runner

ReputationRep:
    A neurologist

ReputationRep:
    the queen - because who doesn't want ot get £40 million a year for merely waving around the world?

if not that, probably some kind of rock star or something - high pay and less work

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a seiyuu for anime or a voice actor for computer games, for sure! Dream job
    Shame I don't speak Japanese/have a pleasant voice/have a decent accent/can't act ;D

ReputationRep:
    Artist and i'm still going to try to become an artist as a profession because its what i love but i'm so worried about not making enough money in the future

ReputationRep:
    Prime minister of this Great country. I will make this country work for everyone, not just the privileged few and I genuinely mean this. I wasn't raised on a manor estate, I am not the son of a millionaire, I didn't go to Eton or Rugby, I am not one of the "old boy's" who all went to the same school and now sit in the same House of Commons or a member of the outdated aristocracy. I am from the masses, from the working class, I grew up in poverty, I know what strife truly means and have a genuine desire to help the working class, give them a country to be proud of again to feel apart of again and get the public interested and engaged in politics again. I have a dream for Britain, a future where everyone has a place in it. A new golden age for the United Kingsom and its citizens. Together we can make Britain great for everyone, but I can't do it alone, I need you the British public, the father in the office working for a living in increasingly difficult financial situations struggling to pay the mortgage, the housewife looking after her children on a shoestring budget, the soldier on the front lines fighting courageously for his country, the doctor in the high street surgery treating their patients. We all need something to believe in and I can guarantee you all this. I will make this country fair again for all who live in it. Together we can have a better tomorrow, if you're willing to try.

I'd want to do something extreme like climbing mountains and volcanoes, if that's even a job/career. XD Or something like diving/swimming in oceans, if that exists!

ReputationRep:
    a Formula one Driver

A spy or a explorer

ReputationRep:
    My dream is to be cabin crew for BA

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a practicing psychiatrist, a tutor at Oxbridge, a researcher and a writer at the same time. You know, if I had the time and the talent lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Any job without the hassle of education,family nerves etc.

I would have loved to go into acting
    Can't I just be Michelle Obama 's biceps??? Like??? I don't understand why people haven't said this yet???

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.