Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    The problem isn't that you're in a relationship, its that you are in a relationship with an overbearing person

we're not all like that. find someone else. or just man up and tell her that you don't have to tell her every little thing. or... just don't say anything. stay silent the next time she nags you with questions.
    whats she going to do - leave you if you don't answer?
    if she does, would that really be so terrible?
    why do people not know what their options are in a relationship?!
    shes your girlfriend, not your master!
    :facepalm:omg pls read the op and the latest posts.

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Btw, thats a bit cringe, no offence
    If you wanaa dump her, just tell her and why, she should understand.
    I say 'should' but ya never kno :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwi94)
    Yeah but that's not normal . My bf was like your gf and he quickly became super possessive, and paranoid, and I'm lucky I got out when I did because he's just batshit crazy. From what you say, your gf really doesn't sounds like she wants a healthy relationship, like honestly everything you say she does/says is concerning !
    I wish I could clarify What would you do if someone you loved got on drugs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Btw, thats a bit cringe, no offence
    If you wanaa dump her, just tell her and why, she should understand.
    I say 'should' but ya never kno :laugh:
    what's cringe bab and hey

ReputationRep:
    xobeauty stop begging n waffling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    what's cringe bab and hey
    That you have to tell her stuff like 'I'm going to have a s***' haha
    Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii!

ReputationRep:
    When you're 15 and a virgin you think having a woman would be the best thing ever, then you realise it's sort of a massive tie and that women are kind of rubbish outside having sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaramiSalami)
    When you're 15 and a virgin you think having a woman would be the best thing ever, then you realise it's sort of a massive tie and that women are kind of rubbish outside having sex.
    Lol that was kinda the point I was making. But I just posted a link to a earlier thread of mine that finally explains my thread here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaramiSalami)
    I love how geko is your avatar, if u wanna play games i only got 1 rule, das bend str8 over and take dat tool
    That's from the song ghetto queen lol but my av ain't geko
    I ain't even his race bro

ReputationRep:
    That you have to tell her stuff like 'I'm going to have a s***' haha
    Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii!
    she jst gets paranoid

ReputationRep:
    she jst gets paranoid
    Sad How's life otherwise? Hope everythings going well, sorry about going off-topic lmao.

ReputationRep:
    You could have been overreacting. A calm think about something never did anyone wrong, though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes at midnite I am here. And why? Because this is what happens when you invite someone in your life. They take over or try to and either way it sucks. When I was single which was until just this weekend ok I could go anywhere on my own, whenever, with whmever, however long as I want. And not worry someone will prevent me beforehand or disapprove after or nag meantime. I was a free bird. Now it's only been like 4 ****ing days and like we have not had any time apart. She finds it romantic and I find it suffocating lmao. I have to tell her when I wanna fart, leave, make mac and cheese, all of that. She's not even abusive or demanding and yet it still feels that way. I just need to vent like my mates are happy I'm "settling down" and I dont really bother my family about these issues. Eugh I am honesly considering dumping her for the sole reason that I cant even take a **** without having to tell her or she freaks out I am ignoring her or something. If its not all day on the fone (I mean all day) then its all day at hers. As you can tell I never tried the committed relationship thing, I've only dated and this one is a bit over my head someone help me! :rofl:
    Seems like you cant handle girls atm. C'mon bruh, grow a bit of balls and do what u feel, if she says/does anything.. be straight up, and if she cant handle you..you're not compatible...then at that point when you feel like u two dont match well, you may aswell dump her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    xobeauty stop begging n waffling
    Please she's so bad but once she breaks up with you you want her back though... Have a seat

***** ass *****...wigga in your case

ReputationRep:
    Sad How's life otherwise? Hope everythings going well, sorry about going off-topic lmao.
    life is kinda..eh. I ended up getting a new laptop for course work and not a new phone but...now studnt finance says I have a balance and if I dont pay well...yea...so thats hangin well over my head. Balance as in what they offered dont fully cover y ****ing tuition egh. SO now I gotta pay the remainder like wtf man.

ReputationRep:
    life is kinda..eh. I ended up getting a new laptop for course work and not a new phone but...now studnt finance says I have a balance and if I dont pay well...yea...so thats hangin well over my head. Balance as in what they offered dont fully cover y ****ing tuition egh. SO now I gotta pay the remainder like wtf man.
    Dayumm what laptop? 👍🏼 Oh sad man, ngl that's y uni is sh** in that sense 😔

ReputationRep:
    Tragic.

:nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Tragic.

:nopity:
    hater. If you're in birmingham come say hello...

ReputationRep:
    Lol I would leave this person asap because I don't deserve to be with someone who does drugs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.